John Wayne Picture Game #59

There are 11 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,940 times. The latest Post () was by arthurarnell.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #58? 10

1. Robbie (1) 10%
    2. Tbone (5) 50%
    3. SXViper (1) 10%
    4. brick (0) 0%
    5. chester7777 (0) 0%
    6. A Girl Named Jen (0) 0%
    7. gt12pak (2) 20%
    8. Saddle Tramp (1) 10%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=2785 , take a look, close the pop up window, and vote. Thanks for everyone's support for this game. It's a hoot!

Looks like we had a good turn out in the votes this week. And two quotes stood out!

The winner of game #57 is...A tie!

chester777 and Saddle Tramp :hyper: Kudos to the both of you.

Now, on to the next game. Post a funny quote to the picture below and give us all a laugh. Have fun with it.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• I'm so nervous , I'm going to ruin this hat if I don't go.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Lady: you really have a great profile
    John: your mighty pretty yourself, and im not just saying that because i need directions.

[CENTER]Mark(taw jackson)[/CENTER]

• Girl: "Mr. Wayne, you're just the dreamiest actor in the world!"

Duke: "Well thanks for the compliment little lady, but if you don't hurry up with that ticket I'm gonna miss my train!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Duke: Yes, ma'am... can you tell me where I might find a good salon around here? I'm headin for the beach and I need a wax job for my new thong Speedo.

(ugh - sorry)

• The Duke: "A travel brochure to paradise? The way you are looking at me with those dreamy eyes I think I am already there little lady."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]