Which sig pic do think is best?

There are 32 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 7,775 times. The latest Post () was by Lt. Brannigan.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I prefer the upper one, Wayne is not shooting himself, it's just a mirrow impression, while in the lower one he's shooting me that I don't like!

I don't believe in surrenders.

• Awesome, I got some genuine input and the winner is the bottom one by 3-1. I will be making it smaller right now as per you your suggestion. Thanks for the input very much!

Wayne is not shooting himself

I knew that this would present a problem, but it's one I can live as I think the overall effect is rather nice. But I do value everyones creative input.

I just resized it as per your suggestions. Anymore advice?

• I used paintshop pro for my picture, but there are other programs available to do so. But Corral's Paintshop Pro is the one that I feel is best. However I am willing to make you a pic provided you give me what movie you would like it to be based on.

No movie. I want an avatar of a solid black 97 mustang GT!!!!!

Stay thirsty my friends.

• I agree with the majority, I like the bottom one better and a bit smaller. Im almost afraid to ask opinions on my loooooooooooooooong signature quote ;-D and when I can find the time to get it printed out, my sig quote will change for the better.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I agree that the bottom picture was the best but in my honest opinion I do believe that it is quite flawed. The picture on the far left makes Duke look really old while the picture on the far right looks like its from a reverse angle, however the large picture in the centre is just terrific and I think it may be more effective if it was on its own with maybe the yellow car or tower bridge etc in the background.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• I agree that the bottom picture was the best but in my honest opinion I do believe that it is quite flawed. The picture on the far left makes Duke look really old while the picture on the far right looks like its from a reverse angle, however the large picture in the centre is just terrific and I think it may be more effective if it was on its own with maybe the yellow car or tower bridge etc in the background.

:agent:

Duly noted, The reason that the picture on the left makes Duke look real old is cause of the way I scanned in the picture.... I forgot to take it off the box before scanning :uhoh:. As for the reverse angle, I did indeed mirror the image to get what I required, I admit it's not the best. I will later play around with those suggestions.