John Wayne Picture Game #67

There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,624 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #66? 10

1. arthurarnell (1) 10%
    2. Jay J. Foraker (1) 10%
    3. erthomp 143 (1) 10%
    4. Tbone (1) 10%
    5. brick (0) 0%
    6. Taw jackson (1) 10%
    7. chester7777 (2) 20%
    8. dukefan1 (2) 20%
    9. William T Brooks (0) 0%
    10. gt12pak (1) 10%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link http://www.dukewayne.com/thread2931.html, take a look, close the pop up window, and vote. Thanks for everyone's support for this game. It's a hoot!

The winner of game #65 is...

dukefan1 (me) :hyper: Thanks...sure makes a cowpoke feel good :shades_smile:

Now, on to the next game. Post a funny quote to the picture below. Keep them laughs coming and enjoy yourself. Thanks for playing!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke, I know you have robbed some cradles but Really isn't that going a little too far!!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke: "You tell this little tike to pull your finger one more time and that'll be the last toot you ever pop in this life boy howdy! Gees! What'd you have for lunch anyway? Egg salad?!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Duke: Who'd think such a big, nasty smell could come from such a pretty little thing?

Other guy: She sure looks happy now, though!

• "You better stop looking at me and start acting again, Duke. That little ham your holding is stealing the picture. Look at her work that camara!"

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "