Another title for that troublemaking idiot at the IMDB.

There are 65 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 14,598 times. The latest Post () was by chester7777.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Well, that idiot at the imdb that spouts nothing but hatred for not only John Wayne but, Charlton Heston and Clint Eastwood; is baaaacccck. It is now using the name of: The Left. Anyway, just thought i'd let you all know that; its baaaaaaacccck.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Yup, and I've already reported him once, I see a lot of deletions, but somehow he figured a way to get back to TROLLING the boards. Don't bandy words with him. Everybody come together, report him, and I'll bet he'll be gone very quickly.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• I thought about not replying but, thought it would be better to "toy" with it instead. However, I will reply no more to any of its postings. Im getting too old for that stuff.

• I cannot believe the hatred that this person has. I am not trying to sound like a saint or anything like that. But if that guy spent less time hating Duke, Heston, or whatever else he dislikes in his warped little mind, he would probably feel alot better.

Also, if that is all he is doing is spouting off like a idiot to get people into a shouting match then this person is probably one of the loneliest people on the planet. He is just pathetic.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi Todd, I completely agree with you. I was only replying to him because I was toying with him. There was another post this the left made which is in the We need a big Western, thread. One post sicko made was wishing that Cho, that guy who murdered 32 people in VA, had killed 32 5 year olds instead.

Another reply it made it said that we need a real bloodbath here saying that our comander in chief will have to take action against the NRA.

My last reply to it is: "They're coming to take me away ho ho, they're coming to take me away ha ha."

• I cannot believe the hatred that this person has. I am not trying to sound like a saint or anything like that. But if that guy spent less time hating Duke, Heston, or whatever else he dislikes in his warped little mind, he would probably feel alot better.

Also, if that is all he is doing is spouting off like a idiot to get people into a shouting match then this person is probably one of the loneliest people on the planet. He is just pathetic.

The wingnut is undoubtedly one of those such as Dr. Sowell describes in this column. I've found that leftists have hardly any sense of humor and are governed by emotion rather than rationale.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• I'm sure he TROLLS over here from time to time.

That's why I think most sections of this board should be private. We can let one section open but if he is an arse and comes here then he doesn't need to see our posts.

• people like this only post to get a reaction. If people would just learn to ignor them, they would just go away... but people always respond... so... they will always be around.

You can roll a turd in powdered sugar but that doesn’t make it a doughnut.

• That's why I think most sections of this board should be private. We can let one section open but if he is an arse and comes here then he doesn't need to see our posts.

Currently, off topic discussion forum is not viewable to unregistered members. But that's the only one we have blocked.

• people like this only post to get a reaction. If people would just learn to ignor them, they would just go away... but people always respond... so... they will always be around.

I agree with you completely!! Ignore and they'll leave at some point.

• I agree with you completely!! Ignore and they'll leave at some point.

I couldn't remember what was visible, back when I tried to join I know I could see some things but not able to post anything.

• He's violated this board too?

I didn't mean that he had ever been a member here, but I'm sure he reads some of the comments from time to time. Speaking of which, how could he not become a member here? Could he be spotted if he ever tried to become a member?

Stay thirsty my friends.

• I didn't mean that he had ever been a member here, but I'm sure he reads some of the comments from time to time. Speaking of which, how could he not become a member here? Could he be spotted if he ever tried to become a member?

Oh, well then I obviously misread your post. I think the only way he could be spotted was well after the fact he posted just enough to piss us off. And maybe if Kevin or whoever knew his ISP.

• I'm sure that this person has visited here, and probably read many posts. Everyone is free to register here and contribute to the site, as long as they follow the rules.

Not sure if they could be spotted but the first time this person posted some IMDB type crap then they would be put on moderation, at which time one of the mods would have to approve any post they make. Next step would be complete IP ban!