Another title for that troublemaking idiot at the IMDB.

There are 65 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 14,600 times. The latest Post () was by chester7777.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• If you are shooting off 500 -1000 rounds with each practice I dont think it is accuracy you are aiming at.

More a case of standing behind your range of fire so you dont get your ass shot off in the friendly fire.:cry2:

I happen to have qualified as an Expert each year I was in the service. And yes, I spend most of the day at the range and I do shoot for accuracy. I do the same sets of 30 for each round as we did to qualify in the military. I have 25 pre-loaded clips of 8 - 9 rounds each so I have over 200 rounds pre-loaded in clips just to start.

I usually go with a friend that shoots with me and after the first 7 - 8 sets we take a break and re-load the clips. We have an indoor range with 10 caged areas, So we each shoot in 5 cages then change the targets which are all on electric retrieval mechanisms. By lunch we usually make it though half way. And do the other half after lunch. If we get it done with no problems we each do about 900 rounds. If something comes up we stop after 450.

All I can say never get in front of me... I don't miss what I shoot at. Our club does things like pistol bowling or rifle bowling. We are registered with the NRA as an official chapter. Our range is inspected and certified for city, county and state qualifying requirements. Every winter we even have a pistol league much like some people have bowling leagues. My latest addition is a laser site I added to my .45 from Crimson Trace Lasergrips. I take my target shooting very seriously.

• I would hope you actually meant to say, you take your shooting very seriously:wink_smile:

Actually both, because if I didn't take my target shooting seriously I'd be a lousy shot. When I practice I use torso targets not range targets.

• [

quote=Stumpy;49676]Only if it's a pretty A. :wink_smile:

[/QUOTE]

:ohmy: Stumpy! You silly man! I was not suggesting anyone here needed to KMA. I only figured with all of the testosterone flowing around this board, most might already be members or if not, they'd wish to join my rebel club...It's not a real club of course....

I was just trying to make light of things discussed in this thread and ended up red faced....Hope I did not offend any of you gentlemen here, or ladies....

Cindy