Just a thought but, now that were a growing community...

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,612 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Now that were a growing virtual community, how about a name for the ""settlement""?

Watching Daniel Boone episodes gave me the idea for this suggestion. A, suggested name could be: Johnwaynesborough. Just a thought and i'm not adamint about it but??? :teeth_smile:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I think we're lucky to have the name we do. At the celebration John Wayne was referred to as Duke Wayne many times by many people. I think we're lucky to be able to use one of his nicknames for our site name. IMO

• Carl,

Explain what you are talking about. I am intrigued at what you are suggesting but I don't fully understand how to implement your suggestion to this messageboard.

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi Dakota, Mike, Jim & Sue,

I was not meaning to change the name of the site at all. I was only thinking that it could use a fictional name for our "community." Sorry for the lack of a decent explanation. I think this was my last post yesterday and I was ina hurry to get back home.

This would sorta be like "Dodge City" that was used in The Green Berets. "Dodge City" was the name of that Green Beret camp that the Duke took command of.

So what I was thinking was to only have a sign of sorts, posted somewhere here that made it appear as if one was entering into a "town." I'm not one with much on computer or tech knowledge but, I think a "town" sign could be just a banner of sorts?

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..