Absolutely Disgusting Incident

There are 19 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 5,024 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I saw this on TV tonight and wanted to drive to Detroit... a 22 year old nearly beat to death a 91 year old WWII Veteran. And, it's all caught on tape. They didn't charge him with attempted murder, they only charged him with felony carjacking and assault. Anyone live in Detroit that can pay this guy a visit? It is totally disgusting... Someone should beat him senseless. Read here but prepare to be totally upset:

http://www.knbc.com/news/13314442/detail.html

• No words can describe what I am feeling. Damn guy should be lined up and beaten himself.....

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Wife saw it on TV first and told me I'd be angry so I found it online. I nearly threw my monitor across the room. I would love to beat him senseless. And not charging him with attempted murder. Hang the DA too. Older people can get head bleeds very easily.

• What amazes me is that people can actually stand around and watch something like this without doing anything about it. Someone should introduce this kid to Mr. Tiretool.

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• WHAT!!!!!! No attempted murder charge and only $75,000 bail. Our laws go way too overboard in giving the perp his rights and not showing some compassion for the victim.:stunned:
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• I don't think I can top this story but have you heard about the woman snorting heroin in Walmart while pushing her 3 year old child around in a cart. All caught on tape!!! What kind of society are we becoming?

• Yeah it's sad Dakota!

Seems the longer this old world spins the dumber some people get.

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• I think the sadest part of the WWII vets story is that just a space over there where at least four people just standing there. They did not lift a finger to help this poor old man, they should be strung up just as much as the jerk that beat him.

You can roll a turd in powdered sugar but that doesn’t make it a doughnut.

• I think the sadest part of the WWII vets story is that just a space over there where at least four people just standing there. They did not lift a finger to help this poor old man, they should be strung up just as much as the jerk that beat him.

I agree with all of you. I saw this on the news some days ago and saw nothing but red. Too bad the 91 yr old could not instantly go back to being a trained physically-fit G.I. of WWII. I would have loved to have seen him beat the hell out of that jerk!

Also, as it seems to have now been reported. Those four ""bystanders"" were friends of the jerk who attacked that Veteran. It was reported on Hannity and Combs, last week.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• A few years ago I was coming home from my Judo Class at the Yavapai College and was almost home and a man ran me off the road when I was almost home. He jumped out of his Pickup with a Tire Iron.

I got out of my car and He started at towards me, So I reached into my Fight Suit and pulled out my 2 inch Colt Cobra 38 and Cock It.
    :hyper:

He dropped the Tire Iron and took off at "Mack-One Speed" but the police caught up with him over on the Freeway and He spent a Year In Jail.
    :teeth_smile:

But I am in my 77 Year and Might have a Hard Time Taking on one of these Young Bucks Now, But I would Not Think But Once about BLASTING ONE of These Young PUNKS, and think about it LATER ! What are they Going to Do, Put Me Away For LIFE. But Thank God I live in the part of the Southwestern part of U.S. where You Can Carry a Fire-Arm And Use It !!!
    :jump:

Chilibill
    :cowboy:

• Unfortunately I live in the part of our country that says we can carry a gun in our car as long as it's not loaded and the ammo is not easily accessible. So I keep a tazer close by and something I was trained rather well with in the service, an expanding baton. I popped it out at a couple kids once parking for a dinner at the university, they laughed like it was nothing until I hit a nearby tree and it put a one inch dent in the bark and bark went flying everywhere. I keep it in my boot for a quick grab if needed. Stupid gun laws stink around here.

• If you Can Not Have The Weapon Loaded What The Hell Good Is It?
    :ohmy:

It Might Be Time To Talk To Your Law-Makers and See If They Are Caring UN-Loaded Weapons Themselfs ?
    :hyper:

Get Tough and Change The Dam Law, We Did About 10 Years Ago and Now The Crime Rate Has Gone Down About 50% !!!
    :teeth_smile:

Chilibill
    :cowboy:

• The NRA evens labels us as a loss cause. The Dems run this state and all the politicians runs the Dems from Chicago. Our Governor won't even stay in the mansion because he'd rather stay in Chicago. There is a book called Traveler's Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States. I get one every couple years to see which states have reciprocity and which ones don't. We have to get rid of the Democrats to get rid of Gun Control.

• The NRA evens labels us as a loss cause. The Dems run this state and all the politicians runs the Dems from Chicago. Our Governor won't even stay in the mansion because he'd rather stay in Chicago. There is a book called Traveler's Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States. I get one every couple years to see which states have reciprocity and which ones don't. We have to get rid of the Democrats to get rid of Gun Control.

Brother, you said a mouth full and I completely agree with you. The stupid gun laws you have--we have here as well. There was a time when I could WALK down the street carrying a rifle, and nobody batted an eyelash and the Cops would ask if they could please see my rifle and that was not because I was suspecious or anything; merely because they thought what I had was cool and would often offer to buy it form me. There was none of this crap about arresting you on sight if you carried a gun. In Kingsville, when I had an account at Kleberg First National Bank, THEY allowed regular folks to carry guns into the bank. To the best of my knowledge, that bank has never been robbed-nor any attempt was ever made.

Now that I live in Corpus Christi, about 45 miles from Kingsville, if I decided to walk around carrying one of my rifles--i'd probably be shot by a swat sniper-before anyone would come up to ask me about my rifle. I also remember when Wal-Mart in Kingsville, also allowed people to carry in rifles and pistols. When I went there, I used to carry in my S42 K98 Mauser or my M1 Garand. Nobody ever blinked when a person came in carrying his rifle in his hands, slung across his back or over his shoulder..

• Texas used to be pretty easy to carry firearms. I get an updated book every couple years and on a scale of 0 - 100 where 100 being total gun freedom, Texas is about 83 where Illinois is 29. Of course I need to get the new book. Things seem to change every year but the NRA book I get shows some of the guns laws getting back to where they should be.

• Texas used to be pretty easy to carry firearms. I get an updated book every couple years and on a scale of 0 - 100 where 100 being total gun freedom, Texas is about 83 where Illinois is 29. Of course I need to get the new book. Things seem to change every year but the NRA book I get shows some of the guns laws getting back to where they should be.

Thanks for this Dakota. I need to keep more updated on these things as I still own a few myself-two of which are Weapons of the Wehrmacht-so marked and so dated.