Out of Town

There are 73 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 16,045 times. The latest Post () was by Stumpy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Good to have you back. Seem a short trip, but Chicago is alright place, but wouldn't live there either. I went some 16 years ago and had a good time, but was ready to come back. Thanks for sharing, seems to have a lot to see there.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

It was a short trip. But it is only a 50 min. flight from Minneapolis so its not like we have to waste a day traveling. So we had 2 full days to see things. Could we of stayed longer? yes. But thank god I didn't, I would have needed more cash.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• gone beyond the net , 07/26- 08/11 enjoy the summer all

Murray, sorry we didn't get to say "So long and have a good time!"

But we hope you do!

I'll be out from 1st until 18 th of August.

Vera, have safe travels, and thanks for letting us know you'll be away for awhile.

We'll see you and Murray when you get back, and we'll miss you!

Okay, just another quick note to say goodbye. Not for good though!!!

We are heading to Chicago on a mini vacation this week. We will be taking in the sites around Navy Pier, field museum, aquarium ect.... Be back on Friday. Talk to you all then.

Todd, you were gone and back before we even noticed :headbonk:. Actually, we noticed you hadn't been around for a couple of day, and now we know why.

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• i'm off on a trip too,going down to Poole in Dorset on August 2nd for a week. see you all when i get back. hoping for some nice weather down south !!!

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit

• Just a quick FYI........ (I know what you are thinking, gees this guy is gone all the time, but it is work this time)

I will be heading down to Atlanta Sunday and returning home on the following Friday. I should be on the internet though as I will have my laptop with me. Work get's me down there atleast 1 time each year and this is it.

-John Wayne

• Hey everyone. I will be leaving tomorrow for some R&R and a convention in Greensboro, North Carloina. I will miss you guys, but never fear, I'll be back next week (late Sunday evening). Hope you have a great week, and see you soon.

Have a great week, and God Bless.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Too bad you couldn't swing in to Smyrna, GA. I am heading out tomorrow morning for home.

Have fun on your trip Mike.

-John Wayne

• Hey everyone. I will be leaving tomorrow for some R&R and a convention in Greensboro, North Carloina. I will miss you guys, but never fear, I'll be back next week (late Sunday evening). Hope you have a great week, and see you soon.

Have a great week, and God Bless.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo

Have a safe trip!!

• hum, that's where I was raised, and my parents still live in Smyrna. Are you that close Viper?

Yup, I am at the Homewood Suites on Cobb Parkway. Right by the Cumberland Mall. Actually, Hooters is right across the street from me. Dobbins AFB is just down the road from where I am at. I am pretty sure that I am in Smyrna, I get confused on what city I am located in when I am down here.

-John Wayne