Out of Town

There are 73 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 16,044 times. The latest Post () was by Stumpy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I am heading to Canada tomorrow for some fishing and relaxing. We are doing a true camping trip this time, no running water, toilets, ect.... Looking forward to it. I am taking the camera so hopefully I can bring back some nice pictures and a few stories about the big one that got away!! See you next Friday, the 22nd.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Have a safe and fun trip SXViper...

I too am about to head out. Going with a friend to do some prospecting in Nevada, California, and possibly Idaho and Wyoming....Supposed to leave within 2 weeks and no return date set...I too will take pictures and try to share some here.

Cindy

• Have a great time on your fishing trip, SXviper. And don't rough it too much. Hope the "big one" doesn't get away.

You also have a great time, Cindyrella. Prospecting is an interesting way to take a vacation. I hope you strike it big!!!! Good luck on your travels and find your way back safe.

Happy trails :thumbs_up:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• SXViper,

Have a great time and catch a big one!

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Hi Todd, Cindy, I hope you both have the times of your lives and look forward to reading and seeing what you all experianced.

Todd, ever hear of Sasquatch? ;-)) :uhoh: :ohmy: :wink_smile:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Viper, have a safe trip and don't forget the Cabo Wabo.

Cindy, you too have a safe trip and if you hit it big, don't forget about your friends here.:wink_smile:

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Hi Ya'll,

Thanks for the nice send offs...

Stumpy, we're not taking any 4 legged mules, but, I've been accused of being very stubborn, does that count? LOL

12pak, I'm not really expecting to strike it rich :) But if I did, I would throw a big party for all of us here....with a Duke theme, of course....And get one of those BIG stones for the museum, with our site name on it! How's that? I sure need to stike it rich to cover all these JW movies I bought lately! What a sweeeet addiction.....

Oh, I was telling my sister about JWMB and she said she knows a man that's such a Duke fan his whole office is done with JW pictures, statues, etc....I told her to ask if he knows about the site and if not to give him our addy...I will do my best to make sure he joins us here...

• Hey Todd and Cindy, you both have a great trip and we look forward to seeing again and hear about those fish stories.

It is good to get away. Oh, how I wish I could do the same!

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• I've been accused of being very stubborn, does that count?

Compared to me, Cindy, I'll bet you're a real pushover.

My Mama used to say I was the most bull-headed jackass she ever met. :wink_smile: Now that she's gone, my wife says the same.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Well, I am back. Trying to catch up on things after being in the "wild" for alittle over a week. So I will get back to the board soon with some pictures and a few stories as well. Had a great time and ate fish everyday, sometimes 2 times a day!!! Talk to you guys soon.

-John Wayne

• Hi Todd, Cindy, I hope you both have the times of your lives and look forward to reading and seeing what you all experianced.

Todd, ever hear of Sasquatch? ;-)) :uhoh: :ohmy: :wink_smile:

No Bigfoot this year. Had a tree fall down in a rain/thunderstorm close to our tent. But we did see a bear and a moose, no bad incidents with the bear or the moose.

-John Wayne

• Welcome back SXViper!

As it turns out you're coming in as I'm going out. Won't be on the boards next week so you all be nice while I'm gone! :wink_smile:

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• No Bigfoot this year. Had a tree fall down in a rain/thunderstorm close to our tent. But we did see a bear and a moose, no bad incidents with the bear or the moose.

That is definately good to hear. Also, glad you had no Bear, Thunderstorm, Tree or Moose problems. I think about a week ago, they were saying that a boy was mauled by a bear somewhere in Utah? and unfortunately, the boy died. Glad to hear you all are safely back home.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..