John Wayne Picture Game #74

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,525 times. The latest Post () was by Ethan.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #73? 11

1. brick (1) 9%
    2. chester7777 (1) 9%
    3. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    4. SXViper (3) 27%
    5. BILL OF PA (2) 18%
    6. Taw jackson (1) 9%
    7. gt12pak (1) 9%
    8. wconly (0) 0%
    9. Ethan (2) 18%

Hello Gang!
    Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link http://www.dukewayne.com/thread3131.html, take a look, close the pop up window, and vote. Thanks for everyone's support for this game. It's a hoot!

Looks like we have a tie :teeth_smile:

The winners of game #72 are...

chester7777, E-P Hoffman and dukefan1 :hyper: YEA!!!

Now, on to the next game. Post a funny quote to the picture below. Jump in with both feet and have us laughing!!!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Parson :Do they really think we're going to fall for the old Trojan Pinata trick?

Bowie : I think so

Crockett : Well it's to big to get through gate, that's for sure.

Bowie : Do we have a stick that long?

"John Wayne is not just an actor and a very fine actor,John Wayne is the United States of America."

• Hank: Oops! There's a big un'!

Richard: Hank, how many times have I told you to stop eating coffee and beans for breakfast?!

Duke: You better move over a bit Widmark or between the gas and that cigarette, we might all blow up!

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Crockett: Will you look over there, there's Papa (Ford) trying to steal that darn director's chair again!

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Richard: How do I kiss that girl, she looks mean?

Hank: Come on, I dare ya...:hyper:

Duke: Awww... just put the cigarette down man and go grab the woman, and kiss her!...Do I have to show ya myself?

• I know we've had too much to drink, I've got my damn shoe laces wrapped around my fingers and your having to close one eye to see!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Hank: " Darn, Richard....there he goes calling you ' Dick ' again. That's the fifth time he's done that today! And all that after you told him ' The name's Richard ' after that Welcome aboard, Dick ad he placed in the Trade magazine. I guess you just didn't put the fear of God in him, like you thought. "

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Widmark: Duke that was kind of you giving Pappy the second unit.
    Duke : yeah well I owe everything to him
    Worden: But Duke he's been shooting the interior of that Mexican restaurant for two hrs. You planning on doing any fight scenes in there?

Don't Believe In Surrenders!!!!!