Any (American) football fans here?

There are 544 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 143,365 times. The latest Post () was by Rooster52.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I hate the Packers being a Vikings fan but I too want to see the Pats fall, mainly for the "cheating" thet they got caught at at the beginning of the season. Just for that I want them to loose.

What's the point, the Jets where caught with video equipment in Foxboro last season, Pats said nothing but we all know who ratted out who. This is wide spread across the NFL. Mangini took it to Belichick, a little pissing war.

• Notice how Jimmy Johnson's hair was messed up before the game? HA! I think that's the first time I've ever seen his hair messed up. And did you guys catch the commentary right before the game? The glasses of water they had froze!!!!! It's a bit on the cool side in Green Bay tonight.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Giants/Patriots Superbowl!
    Did you see that coming?
    Now we are going to size up the big game!
    Does it get any better!!!

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Who wants to see two Northeastern teams play?

Go Pats!

Ahem.....um....I do. :teeth_smile: I think the Giants will give the Pats a better game than Green Bay could. NY is on a road roll right now and I think it will be a very exciting Super Bowl. I hate blow-outs. Plus, the last time they both played each other, the Giants gave them a serious run for their money. That will be in the Pat's heads as the game gets nearer. And I'm sorry, Kevin...But GO GIANTS!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• As a life long Vikes fan it was awesome to see Favre fold!! He is good and all but when he stinks, I don't think anyone else stinks worse then him.

I just wish the Vikes were more consistent. They killed the Giants at home this year but that was a different team and defintely a different Eli.

I hope the Giants win as well, not because I am a fan, but because I hate the Patriots and Bilichek because he got caught cheating at the beginning of the year and cheaters should never win.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• I actually had my doubts about Eli, but he has kept his poise in the playoffs. Maybe he is the QB the Giants needed. Anyway, I have this habit of pulling for the underdog so I guess I'll be cheering for the Giants as well.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• I'm pulling for the Giants and Manning. He's from the SEC, guys. I'm always pulling for the south even though both teams are from the north.

Cheer :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• You know, if it wasn't for the defense (Patriots), I don't think they would have won that game. It was the defense that held the Chargers to 4 field goals, and they were in the red zone all four times. That is a sign of a great defense. The Chargers only held them to three scores. Very interesting game. I think that if the Giants have a chance to beat the Patriots, then they will have to have the long run or long pass to score on them. The weather will be a lot better for both teams as well. That may play into the Patriots favor.

Cheers :cool:

- John Wayne quote

• Well gang, tomorrow is the big day, what are your plans for the big game? I will have a pile of meat on the grill, a coupla 12paks, and maybe some friends. Bad thing is, all my friends work on Monday and I don't do Mondays. Anyway,

GO GIANTS!!!!!!!

Stay thirsty my friends.