Enjoyment

There are 3 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,854 times. The latest Post () was by Moonshine_Sally.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello :rolleyes:

Reading some of these post one has got to sit back an laugh :lol:

We all come from different walks of life, yet we are one when it comes to our love of the Duke :rolleyes:

I have read things posted that in most other places would start a fight :(

Not here you all take everything in stride and stand up for the Duke :rolleyes:

I really enjoy all of you, keep up the good work :rolleyes:

Monique ;)

• Yes, Monique. This is a very good group to be associated with. Tempers have flared but always died out quickly. This board is the first thing I check when I get on line. My own site is second (don't tell anyone! :unsure: ) I know Duke would have felt right at home with this gang. We are all different in one way or another but we are all the same here. Just a fan with something to share. dukefan1

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• :D

well if it wasn't for this site where else would we get to meet and greet people of like mind as you say its the duke who brings people from all walks of life and from all over the world together.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Even though I don't really post much I enjoy reading about Duke and the knowledge you all have about him.I never had many people to talk to about Duke.Only very few knew I was a fan because usually people gave me this look :fear2: now though I don't care anymore and what I find is that people start to talk about him to me,they tell me if and when there's a film on tv and some at work have even borrowed dvd's.They start seeing another side of him now.I can only be glad about that!!