John Wayne Picture Game #81

There are 11 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,804 times. The latest Post () was by Parish.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #80? 8

1. smokey (0) 0%
    2. Tbone (5) 63%
    3. gt12pak (0) 0%
    4. Jay J. Foraker (1) 13%
    5. dukefan1 (2) 25%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link http://www.dukewayne.com/thread3255.html , take a look, close the pop up window, and vote. Thanks for everyone's support for this game. It's a hoot!

The winner of game #79 is...

dukefan1 :hyper: Thanks for the votes! (I found a way to vote more than once :wink_smile: ) Hee hee. Just kidding!

Now, on to the next game. Post a funny quote to the picture below and be judged by your peers. Come on now, don't be shy. Jump in and have fun!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: What kind of comment was that? No, I havn't noticed that the Island kinda looks like a woman's private parts. But try and keep your mind on the invasion ahead! Do all you Australians think about "Down under?"

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: "Now remember, the little ditty that will help you remember our battle plan goes something like this...'You take the high road and I'll take the low road and I'll be in Tokyo before ya!'"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• ... i showed you the way to the house now its up to you lot to get there...

.. well if we come in from these directions we will have it surrounded ...

... and the booze run has begun....

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Duke: Now listen closely, right here you go over the river, then you go through the woods, and then to grandmother's house you'll go.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Duke:You can be straight with me . . . do I look old?

Kirk Douglas: You don't look a day over 60.

Duke:Thanks a lot! I'm 58! :glare: