5000+ Post Club

There are 321 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 140,192 times. The latest Post () was by The Irish Duke.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• CONGRATS to CHESTER & MRS C on sliding right on passed 5600, what a pair you are keep them coming be seeing you soon at 5700

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Conrats to you both, Jim and Sue. 5600 posts is unbelievable. Shut up already! :wink_smile: Hee hee, just kidding...keep 'em coming!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Woohoo and congrats on passing 5600 (now 5645) and I think in about a week you will reach 6000 ;-D. On another site, im about to arrive at 12,000 meeeeself ;-))

COngrats though, and I think you both should get a prize of somekind ;-)) GT said he would buy it so nobody else has to worry about pitching in ;-D

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Woohoo and congrats on passing 5600 (now 5645) and I think in about a week you will reach 6000 ;-D. On another site, im about to arrive at 12,000 meeeeself ;-))

COngrats though, and I think you both should get a prize of somekind ;-)) GT said he would buy it so nobody else has to worry about pitching in ;-D

HEYYYY!!!!! I was off for a coupla weeks for Christmas which means NO PAYCHECK!!!!! I can't afford to.......

Getting back on topic, congrats to chester and the mrs. for 5600 posts!!!!!

Stay thirsty my friends.

• HEYYYY!!!!! I was off for a coupla weeks for Christmas which means NO PAYCHECK!!!!! I can't afford to.......

Getting back on topic, congrats to chester and the mrs. for 5600 posts!!!!!

Heh heh, better than spending money on a Wii :teeth_smile:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Let me be the first to congratulate you for your milestone of 5700 posts. Thanks for all you do and again for your friendship. See you soon at 5800 posts.

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• well here i am again getting to say CONGRATS to chester and mrs c on reaching yet another milestone. sorry i havent done so before but i have just got home from work and it is 12.51am so glad to see you plowing along. keep them coming and see you soon at 5800

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hold on here. Eight days ago I congratulated ya'll on 5600 posts and here you are at 5700 already? Gonna hafta take my shoes and socks off to see how many posts a day that is.:laugh:

Stay thirsty my friends.