John Wayne Picture Game #82 - PART 1

There are 12 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,991 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was best in game #81? 10

1. arthurarnell (3) 30%
    2. chester7777 (1) 10%
    3. dukefan1 (3) 30%
    4. Tbone (2) 20%
    5. Jay J. Foraker (1) 10%
    6. smokey (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link http://www.dukewayne.com/thread3274.html , take a look, close the pop up window, and vote. Thanks for everyone's support for this game. It's a hoot!

Another great turnout this week. I'm glad to see everyone having fun with this. Because of the hugh turnout, I had to make 2 posts again. So when you are voting and don't see the person you are voting for, look at the Game 82 PART 2 post for the remaining choices. Thanks!

The winner of game #80 by a good margin is...

Tbone :hyper:Kudos to you !

Now, on to the next game. Post a funny quote to the picture below and be judged by your peers. Come on now, don't be shy. Jump in and have fun!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Simon Cowell reveals the stars of his newest hybrid television show

"American Matinee Idol" :wink_smile:

• Jean: "Duke don't take a bite out of what you have in your left hand or you'll burn your mouth off."

Duke: "Yeah, did that once already. I get so excited eating these great dogs, I just forget!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Jean: HEY! *munch munch* I'm gonna beat you in this *munch munch* hotdog eating contest *munch munch*. And trying to burn me *munch munch* with that cigarrette isn't *munch munch* gone to change that!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "