New Members

There are 63 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 17,216 times. The latest Post () was by ethanedwards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello :rolleyes:

Going through our members list I noticed that their is as of today 245 members to this board :rolleyes:

And out of those 245 :rolleyes: 72 have not made a posting :(

I would like to encourage all the new members to make a post here :huh: Their is alot of wonderful people here B)
    And the best way to share our knowledge and love for the Duke is to interact on these boards through postings :rolleyes:

Monique ;)

• At this moment in time this board has 259 members, however I would say that a more accurate number would be between 30 and 40. However despite this I feel that this board has got 40 loyal members and is growing all the time especially with great new members such as BrianB, Monique and JWfan.

Cheers

B)

Regards
    Robbie

• Hello :rolleyes:
    273 members :unsure: and more are getting active on theses boards :P

Monique :chickawow:

• Hi all!
    I've had a very busy summer. I've been running in every direction. We've had vacation,county fair and horse shows. I'm sure I've missed alot. Don't worry I haven't left.
    Little Duke

• Little Duke,

Glad to see you again - it's been a long time!

You've got a LOT of reading to catch up on!! :o You are back just in time to see all of Kevin's new fangled gadgets; he just remodeled the board in the past couple of days. Don't you love it?

Sounds like you had a good summer - hope things went well at all your events.

Chester

• Little Duke

Good to have you back on board (literally) :lol: I thought you were a gonner. I only mentioned you yesterday what made you suddenly return today, I dont believe in coincedences.

What about Norhterner maybe we can get him/her and other past regulars back on board. Maybe an idea would be for Kevin to email all old member who made say 20-25 or more posts but whom have not posted for a while and try to entice them back on board.

What do you think?

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Yes Chester everything went well thank you. I'm ready for fall. I love September and October the most.
    I think it would be a good idea to email members we haven't heard from in awhile.
    The smilies are adorable.
    Little Duke

• Sorry guys didn't mean to post the same message twice.
    Robbie, I was reading my email messages this morning and came across an email from the message board asking where I was. I'm glad I responded back.
    Little Duke

• Kevin

It wasn't Amy maybe it was Araner.

You could be right about when winter sets in and then we could see the return of the following members.

1. AEC23
    2. Reasr
    3. Monique
    4. Northener
    5. Itdo

Chester PM's are a good idea nice work.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• I made 741 posts a year ago today with 411 members less than we are today.

Thanks for the memories. I looked at that first post, and couldn't believe what I read. We are still discussing McLintock!, and the bad production from Goodtimes.

Here is my quote from my very first post on this board. See you guys later.

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

Originally posted by Hondo Duke Lane@Jan 13 2004, 09:52 PM
    For the best price, I found it online at DeepDiscountDVD.com for $9.96 including shipping.

Gee, I didn't realize you were pushing Deep Discount DVD from the very first post! Are you sure you don't own stock in the company? Or work there?

:D

Chester :newyear:

• Coincidentally, today, January 16 (and 754 posts later), is my first anniversary of posting. I guess I lurked for almost two weeks before posting the first time. I can see that from the first, I was talking about They Were Expendable, colorized no less. I haven't taken the time tonight to see how many videos I have now, but I know the number has grown. My wardrobe has grown by a couple of shirts, two awesome hats, and a Red River D belt buckle (which I found as a result of this board). Certainly, our knowledge of the Duke has increased thanks to all of you. It's been a great year, and we're looking forward to many more.

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1: