Peacemakers

There are 11 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,804 times. The latest Post () was by smokey.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello :rolleyes:

If you Liked Tom Berenger in "Last of the Dogmen" :unsure: Or the "Johnson County War" :unsure:
    or any of his other westerns :rolleyes:

Tonight July 30th is the series premier of "Peacemaker" on the USA Network :huh:

Monique ;)

• Hello :rolleyes:

Well for a TV show I really enjoyed Peacemakers :rolleyes: Happy to say I can watch a western every Wednesday :D :lol:

Monique ;)

• Hi Monique I've not yet seen Peacemakers as i live way over in England can you keep me informerd if you here anythiing about it being aired over here. I've heard it's a cross between Heck Ramsey and CSI with a little of Sherlock Holmes thrown in.
    Thanks Chance :D

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"

• CHANCE :rolleyes:

I think you will find "Peacemakers" a really good show to watch :huh: It is based around 1900 or around "The Shootist" time frame :huh: It looks like it is filmed in either Colorado or maybe Montana(Most likely home British Columbia) . The background scenes are just down right beautiful :rolleyes: Tom Berenger does very good :unsure: He is teamed up with a British actor that has just come in from the UK with the latest scientific equipment of the 1900's. So it is like the CFI of the wild west :P The plot is very good and done in taste B) Nothing like the silly "Wild Wild West" stuff <_< I hope it is shown in the UK soon you will love it :rolleyes:

Monique ;)

• CHANCE :rolleyes:
    Just caught episode number two B) I really enjoy the show :P

Monique ;)

• Chance :rolleyes:
    Just caught episode three :unsure: And I have not lost any interest :wub:

Monique :chickawow:

• I take it that this is a televison series, and it's on USA? When is it on, and is it a serial or just a show? I might try to catch it when ever it comes on and if I'm not tied up. :)

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hondo :cowboy:
    "Peacemakers is a new TV show on the USA network :unsure: It airs on wednesday on the west coast :blink: If you want more information :huh:
    just ask ;)

Monique :chickawow:

• monique,

don't make me come over there and bite you girl :D how dare you get us so interested then tell us it's a new release :( now i have to wait 5 yrs before it comes over here if one of the free to air channels buy the rights :lol:
    let us know how it rates over there we might just might get it sooner

cheers smokey

ps still :wub: babe

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"