John Wayne Picture Game #87

There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,517 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was best in game #86? 7

1. SXViper (2) 29%
    2. taw jackson (2) 29%
    3. Saddle Tramp (0) 0%
    4. chester7777 (1) 14%
    5. Tbone (1) 14%
    6. Ethan (1) 14%
    7. dukefan1 (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link http://www.dukewayne.com/thread3394.html , take a look, close the pop up window, and vote. Thanks for everyone's support for this game. It's a hoot!

The winners of game #85 are...

Tbone :hyper: and dukefan1 (me) :hyper: Yehaaa!

Now, on to the next game. Post a funny quote to the picture below and be judged by your peers. Come on now, don't be shy. Jump in and have fun!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Kirby: "Okay Hamchunk, stand just like that. Don't move now! I'll scratch some marks in the sand and we'll have ourselves a sun dial."

Hamchunk: "But Col. Kirby, my arm's getting tired."

Kirby: "Hang in there kid! You can do it!" (mumbling to himself) "I gotta get my watch fixed!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Duke: "Ok, Ham Choc, here's your first lesson on being a good American. When things go wrong, point to the nearest Democrat and repeat after me ' It's all your fault' "

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "