Belly-busting eye-popping........................................... .................

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,101 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• That actually makes me want to gag. That ham looks gross!!! I will have to surf around and check out the other stuff but to me its just not very appetizing.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• there is enough meat there to feed many needy families for at least a week, eeww gross they can keep to themselves

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• You have got to be kidding! I guess I could understand if this is some kind of holiday tradition for a party of, say, 30 or 40. Woo, bring on the Peptobismol.

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Theres not much meat there, just slices over a form... Click on a photo and it expands out to show how it was done... but still doesn't make me want to rush out and get/make one...

You can roll a turd in powdered sugar but that doesn’t make it a doughnut.

• I wonder about those who indulge in this kind of eating. Even before my recent and successful diet, I still never ate anything as bad as anything listed on the first 10 pages of that site. Before my diet, I could just barely eat two of the $1.00 cheeseburgers that you get from Wendy's. And that was no fries, no fixings on the burger cept for lettuce, and a small water.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Though I like most of the items I saw in the 10 pages I stomached through, I prefer those said items, to be in moderation and not like hwat's shown. As for a meat and potato cake-I like both items but, by themselves and not intermixed. I think I even remember seeing bacon-flavored ice cream YUK.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..