John Wayne Picture Game #93

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,904 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was best in game #92? 10

1. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    2. smokey (0) 0%
    3. clancy (1) 10%
    4. chester7777 (3) 30%
    5. Tbone (3) 30%
    6. brick (0) 0%
    7. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    8. SXViper (2) 20%
    9. cchoate (1) 10%
    10. gt12pak (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link http://www.dukewayne.com/thread3483.html , take a look, close the pop up window, and vote. Thanks for everyone's support for this game. It's a hoot!

Another great turnout, another great week of funny lines. :teeth_smile:

The winner of game #91 is...

Jay J. Foraker :hyper: Way to go!

Now, on to the next game. Post a funny quote to the picture below and be judged by your peers. Come on now, don't be shy. Jump in and have fun!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Guy with cigar: "See Duke, I represent the Great American Toupee Company of Walla Walla, Washington and I can get you a great discount on toupees. Why your hair could look was good as mine for a fraction of what other toupees would cost!"

Duke (thinking to himself):"The more this guy talks, the more the hair plug transplants without anesthesia is beginning to sound like a better option."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• raymond-duke i'am telling you the western movie are dead. you future is in musical comedies.
    duke-thinking.maybe he's right i'll never have a long carrer making westerns

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• if this guy dont stop whispering sweet nothings in my ear i think i will have to plug him one

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• I'm tellin ya duke all she left was that pair of striped panties.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Yes Mr. Duke sir, I understand that your underwear is extremely tight and horribly uncomfortable... but very bad things happen when you snap the elastic band like that.

• Raymond Massey: Duke, I'm telling ya - directing and producing is where it's at. You can get your foot in the door producing. Just find a good vehicle, and I tell ya, you'll be making DeMille look like small change.

Duke: (thinking) Hm-m-m. He's got a point there . . . I know a story about this cowboy who gets wounded and is taken in by a Quaker family . . . hm-m-m . . . I think it could work.

• Raymond Massey: Honest, Duke...I was just trying to lean on the back of your chair.....and I slipped.....I didn't mean to put my hand down the back of your pants. Don't you believe me?

Duke: I'd have believed you if your hand still wasn't in there. But, since it is, I'm gonna have to kill you!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "