John Wayne Picture Game #94

There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,065 times. The latest Post () was by gt12pak.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was best in game #93? 8

1. Tbone (1) 13%
    2. BILL OF PA (1) 13%
    3. smokey (1) 13%
    4. brick (2) 25%
    5. cchoate (1) 13%
    6. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    7. chester7777 (2) 25%
    8. dukefan1 (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link http://www.dukewayne.com/thread3490.html , take a look, close the pop up window, and vote. Thanks for everyone's support for this game. It's a hoot!

Looks like we have a tie this week! :teeth_smile:

The winners of game #92 are...

chester7777:hyper: and Tbone :hyper:Three cheers for you both!

Now, on to the next game. Post a funny quote to the picture below and be judged by your peers. Come on now, don't be shy. Jump in and have fun!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Red: Ok, Sean, put up your dukes.

Sean: I told you, Red....I'm not gonna fight you.

Red: I'm not looking to fight. We're gonna play one potato, two potato to see who pays for these beers.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Put 'em up Duke, haven't you ever played Rockem Sockem Robots? I am the blue guy, you be the red one!!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Red Will: "Okay Thornton, guess which hand the shilling is in. Guess wrong you lose a pint, guess right I win a pint."

Sean: "I wasn't born yesterday Danaher! How 'bout you just buy us all a pint and we'll call it even. You been spongin' off me enough already."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."