John Wayne Picture Game #99

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,240 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #98? 9

1. Jay J. Foraker (1) 11%
    2. Tbone (0) 0%
    3. chester7777 (0) 0%
    4. SXViper (1) 11%
    5. cchoate (1) 11%
    6. brick (2) 22%
    7. dukefan1 (4) 44%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/thread3540.html and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #97 is...

brick :hyper: Thanks for the laugh!

Now, on to the next game. Don't be shy, just jump right in and play. Come up with a funny quote for the picture below, and be judged by your peers. No pressure here. Above all, have fun with it. Thanks for playing.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• go on pull my finger ....... you scared or somthing you big pussy cat heheheh

no just of the smell of that dead skunk you have in your pants hahaha

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Walter: Why, that dang-blasted injun done gave you my false teeth! That wern't part of the deal we made. Hand them over!

Duke: You babling fool, these are my own teeth. I was born with them.

Walter: You're a lying polecat. I'd recognize those molars anywhere. Don't make me go in there after them!

Duke: That'll be the day.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• I tell you somethin Mont clift or whatever they call ya! " Duke": Hey Walter, Clift is to your right . Oh sorry Duke I can't see ner a blasted thing with out my specs.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Didn't you get the memo this morning that everyone was supposed to wear a bandana that matched someone else's shirt?! Gosh dern, you're just spoilin' it for the rest of us! Dang nabit!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."

• Brennen: "How come I had to stay cooped up in that little box of a jail while you and Ricky Nelson here trapsed around all over the town?"
    Wayne:" This here is Montgomery Cliff, not Ricky Nelson. Nelson won't come along for another ten years yet! I told you to wear your glasses when you consulted that crystal ball of your'n!"

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"