What are you listening to?

There are 381 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 133,057 times. The latest Post () was by wtrayah.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Guns n Roses Chinese Democracy.

Isn't ebay a great place to pick up cheap cd's?
    Chinese Democracy review later after a few listens

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit

• Alright gang, I'm gonna try to stump ya'll. I'm listeng to Buckner and Garcia right now and can anybody tell me who they were? No fair looking them up on the internet.:headbonk:

Stay thirsty my friends.

• I'm listening to silence at the moment. Came in early to actually get some work done, but all that will change in an hour! (doesn't look like I'm working much though, huh?) :teeth_smile:

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."

• The movie "Sabotage" by Alfred Hitchcock. My wife is watching it in the next room.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• I just came upon new member Larry Snode's post, and clicked on his link and I am happily listening to music from numerous westerns . . . it's great!! Check it out for yourself -

Chester :newyear:

P.S. Just got to update this - we have heard music from Hallelujah Trail, They Died with Their Boots On, Oklahoma, Red River, McLintock! . . . a really great selection! Great background music to be browsing the JWMB by!

• I have been on a Keith Urban "kick" lately. I have both his Greatest Hits and his new one Defying Gravity. I have become really selective when it comes to country music lately and cannot stand alot of the newer artists as it seems alittle too much like pop music. But I like him. He is from Australia too Bek, which I a sure you already know.

Now saying all that doesn't mean that I am not listening to my hard rock music either. I am still listening to lots of Metallica and the new Shinedown cd is especially good. I have always liked both genre's of music. Just cannot stand Rap crap!! :vomit:

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• I love show tunes, and like you say, especially the ones I can sing to.

I love 'em too. One of my favorite films to sing along with is "Calamity Jane" In fact, Doris sings one of my all-time favorite songs in it - one I sang to my "secret" highschool sweetheart.

De gustibus non est disputandum