John Wayne Picture Game #12

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,437 times. The latest Post () was by Robbie.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Greetings all!
    Hope you have had a better weekend than I did. We caught two kids trying to steal my son's car out of the drive-way. I had to get a little John Wayne on 'em. But everything worked out fine.

Well, I would like to say Congradulations! to dukefan1 for being voted the best caption of JW Game #10! Yea! :D

This time I have picked an image from Mr. Wayne's movie "The Long Voyage Home". I, along with all members of this MB welcome the newbies to join in the fun and submit your captions!

And remember, vote for the best caption for the picture game #11! :lol:

[SIZE=3]"Here's to you Duke, untill we meet again."[/SIZE]

• Here goes,

1st man: Boy is this guy heavy!

2nd man: You're telling me. If he wasn't a major star, I'd drop him right here.

1st man: He's not a star, he's a legend. Don't you know this is John Wayne? You know, Duke?

2nd Man: I don't care if he's Ermal. He's too darn heavy, and I'm about to drop this big lug.

:) Cheers, Hondo

My vote for caption #11 is for itdo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• JOHN QUALEN: "Now I know what the critics mean when they say: Wayne just walks through the film with no acting at all!"

BARRY FITZGERALD: "No wonder the guy'll get an Oscar for playing a drunken Marshal - he's had lots of practice!"

JOHN WAYNE: "Hey... them critics never quoted me right... what I've always said is: I don't act - I DRINK!"

• Hello :rolleyes:

Barry Fitzgerald: What did he say?

John Qualen: Hasma..durnnking..tooo..mmuuuchhh!

Monique ;)

• And now, for my next post . . . ;) . . .

Here are a couple of captions for picture #12 -

(John Qualen): OK, while he's still out, you check his pocket on your side, and I'll check the pocket on my side; there's got to be a Zippo lighter here somewhere, and I hear they're worth their weight in gold.

OR

(Barry Fitzgerald): He IS heavy, and he AIN'T my brother!

Chester

• Hello. My vote for #11 goes to Monique. And thanks for the votes on #10. Now for my attempt at this one.

Fritzgerald- "The bigger they are, the harder they fall"

Qualen- "Ya, is true! He fell so hard, he imprinted the tile floor right into his suit!"

dukefan1

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• You know I've once said here that I'd rather not vote - because I find all our quotes funny and can still be completely neutral about it - but Dukefans last quote with the "imprinted floor".... y'know.... wuahahaha! :lol: