John Wayne Picture Game #115

There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,327 times. The latest Post () was by SaddleTramp.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #114? 9

1. chester7777 (2) 22%
    2. cchoate (1) 11%
    3. etphoto (1) 11%
    4. Tbone (1) 11%
    5. Robbie (0) 0%
    6. Saddle Tramp (2) 22%
    7. SXViper (2) 22%
    8. gt12pak (0) 0%
    9. kilo 6 (0) 0%
    10. brick (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=3795 and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

We had a funny week here. Lots of great lines.

The winner of game #113 is...

Tbone :hyper: Way to go!

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hi

Groot:Between you and me Mr Dunson I think that steer over there fancy's me I don't know whether to marry her or have her for dinner tomorrow.

Dunson: Groot, you've been on the trail too long.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Mr. Dunson. you ever do any stump breaking?

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Walter: "Hey Dude, don't look now but there's one good lookin' gal comin' our way."

Duke: "Indeedy do...Dude."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Walter-Duke they want Monty Clift to knock you down in the final fight scene.
    Duke-Better down than out.

• Groot - (whispering in a soft, scary voice) Booooooo, Mr. Dunson. This is Dan Latimer's ghost. Booooooooooo....Instead of getting my wife a pair of red shoes.....Booooooooo.....I want you to give my share of the money to Groot. Booooooooo...he needs new teeth...Boooooooooo!"

Dunson - "Groot, ya idiot. I'm standing right next to you. Nice try, ya old coot! And lay off that garlic!"

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "