Ringo Kid update of sorts.

There are 323 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 61,500 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• . . . in case anyone was wondering? ;)

Carl,

It's great to hear from you. And we had been wondering . . . it had been well over a month since we'd seen or heard from you. We're glad to know you're OK, just a little "Internet-challenged" for the moment.

Keep in touch!!

Jim and Sue (aka Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hey, my now Houston-buddy - It's great to hear from you. Hope you can get your connections hooked up soon so you can visit regularly as before. Don't get caught in those traffic tie-ups!

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Carl,

I love Houston! I haven't been there in a while, but had fond memories. I think it will be a great change for you, and I must say that we look forward to seeing you daily on the ole message board posting like a mad man. We miss your posts. And I hope your health is well.

Talk to you soon, friend.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Howdy Carl,
    It's been awhile since we talked, and I'm glad to hear from ya! If you get a chance, give me a call. I would be good to hear from you again!
    My Best to You Always,
    Bob

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Hi karl

After the few months you have had glad to see you up and well and settled. Well done glad to have you back.
    get your brther to make his mind up quickly.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• First of all, thank all you Ladies and kind Sirs. I miss being in touch with people I really like and would like to be in more contact with. I'm now on my Brothers laptop which were also currently at one of his friends houses in Austin.

Spent last night at my Bro-in-Laws & Sisters house in Calallen aka Corpus Christi. We had a better than usual Christmas this year. I got to spend it with my three Nephews & their significant others-and I got more quality time w/ my two great Nieces and one great Nephew. Also hard from my youngest Nephew-that and Mallory are planning on having their first child sometime in 2009. I can hardly wait ;-))

In the coming days, im going to try catching up on things here. I was barely able to get online at my Sisters home as their computer is an old one and on the Fritz. I was able to access only the Military History site im a member on-but it took between 5-15 minutes to make each post and to be able to begin another.

Also, if anyone needs my address & or new phone number and im not hear for awhile-please ask GT12pak, Cindy and Smokey for it as one or the other will have either or both, and i'll try to be more available.

My Christmas was great-and one of the gifts I got-was a DvD set of 20 of Dukes movies. Most I already had but I don't mind and still got a few I didn't have.

I was also going to watch a few of Dukes films for Christmas-but that didn't pan out. Recently I was treated to 4 Errol Flynn Westerns-as well as five Bogart movies. Flynns Westerns were great to see as this was the first time I got to see them. These are sold only as the Errol Flynn Western Collection and include: Montana, Virginia City, San Antonio and Rocky Mountain. The Bogart box set I also recieved includes: Action in the North Atlantic, Across the Pacific, Passage To Marseille, The Maltese Falcon & All Through the Night--which im greatly looking forward to watching as soon as we get back to Houston--which I think will be Sunday evening.

Hope everyones mas went well. I had wanted to mail out Christmas cards to the members I have addresses to-but only had time to mail out two. Next time around will be different.

Take care and best regards--miss you all and love ya--Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

Edited once, last by The Ringo Kid ().

• Ringo aka Carl,

I'm so glad to hear from you too. I've been asking about you and knew of some of the things going on, but it will be good to get a current update from you soon. Keep getting better and see you soon, young man.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• It's so great to hear from you, Carl. Glad to hear you had a good Christmas and am hoping next year will be a much better one for you. Hang in and looking forward to hearing from you soon, my Houston friend.

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Glad to hear from you, Ringo. Anytime you get a chance to drop in is great. I hope the new year will bring you better days and better times. We'll keep the fire burning until you get in again.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hi all, sorry for a short reply. I had a long one almost finished and this stupid laptop messed up and I lost it all--Grrrrrr.

Thank you all for the nice messages. I wish this laptop would work correctly so I could give a proper reply. Anyway, looks like my brother is refusing to have internet and cable TV service installed-and I dont know why. Come Feb, looks like all I will be watching on TV-are my Dvds.

Mike, thank you for the nice card-I greatly appreciated it.

Cindy, thank you as well, and the advice on that matter we've been talking about. I was going to draft a letter yesterday but not enough time-as usual. Also got your nice helpful reply & getting another letter out by Sat.

Sorry to sound so negative-im VERY frustrated w/ my brother-who never gets anything done.

I'd better post this as the keyborad is messing up again.

• As of today, the Ringo Kid is online with his own internet using a computer that some wonderful people worked some magic and gave to me ;-)) This is my 4th or 5th posting here using their computer ;-))

I especially thank Todd, Cindy and Michael for this gift. To me, you three are tops.

Thank you and take care and best regards--Carl.