John Wayne Picture Game #153

There are 13 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,035 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #152? 7

1. Dukette (0) 0%
    2. SXViper (0) 0%
    3. brick (1) 14%
    4. arthurarnell (2) 29%
    5. Tbone (4) 57%
    6. Saddle Tramp (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4261 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

We have a three way tie this week!

The winners of game #151 are...

SXViper, arthurarnell and Dukette :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: Thanks for the laughs!

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• There's only room for one Rooster around here!!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Alright you big lug. For the last time, this is not the blad eagle. It is a buzzard. A buzzard! So you can stop your saluting to the bird.

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Duke: "If I told ya once, I told ya a thousand times, no pets on the boat! Last time it was an elephant now a chicken! Talk about going from one extreme to the other!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Duke: stop pecking me, ya stupid bird! I'll be done in a minute.

Mike: Why are you shaking that chicken all crazy like, Duke? You're gonna make him sick.

Duke: I want scrambled eggs for breakfast. Can I shake you up a couple?

• Duke: Those Legs remind me of a date I once had. She's pretty cocky, but I think you'd like her.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Thanks for saying so, Arthur, but the poll is for the funniest quotes in the last game (#152). The next game will have the poll for funniest of these quotes. That's where you can place your choice. Remember, the check goes next to dukefan1. :wink_smile: hee hee.

Mark