John Wayne Picture Game #154

There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,472 times. The latest Post () was by jagman55.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #153? 10

1. arthurarnell (2) 20%
    2. brick (0) 0%
    3. avenger (1) 10%
    4. William T Brooks (0) 0%
    5. FarmerSteve (0) 0%
    6. Hondo Duke Lane (1) 10%
    7. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    8. Tbone (3) 30%
    9. Cindyrella (2) 20%
    10. dukefan1 (1) 10%
    11. Hondo Duke Lane (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4271 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #152 is...

Tbone :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: Yipeeeee!

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

Mark

The man in the picture with Duke is Andrew McLaglen.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

Edited once, last by dukefan1 ().

• You want me to dress like that? In a Western? Are You Sure Your On The Right Set? You Think I Am Joking Pilgrim?

• Hurry!! Pull my finger.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• You want me to do what? Are you . . . . . .Hey what's that up your nose?

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Duke: "No, no, no, no, no... Now listen sonny, I've forgotten more about makin' pictures than you're ever gonna learn! And what's more you wouldn't know the south end of a horse from the north end so don't be tryin' to tell ME how to ride!"

"Now this is how it's gonna work... You say 'Action' and I'll act. You say 'Cut' and I'll stop. You say anything else and you'll be wearin' my boot where the sun don't shine! Got it?!"

Director: "Yes Mr. Wayne."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

Edited 2 times, last by Tbone ().

• Andy: While I'll have to admit, that is a great impression of Chin Lee...I really don't think that people will buy into you doing a one-man broadway production of True Grit. I'd stick to films if I were you.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "