John Wayne Picture Game #156

There are 11 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,808 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #155? 8

1. FarmerSteve (0) 0%
    2. Hondo Duke Lane (1) 13%
    3. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    4. Saddle Tramp (0) 0%
    5. jagman55 (1) 13%
    6. Tbone (2) 25%
    7. ethanedwards (0) 0%
    8. brick (1) 13%
    9. dukefan1 (3) 38%
    10. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    11. ladybug (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4281 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #154 is...

Hondo Duke Lane :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: Awesome!

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: Alright guys, hold them back. I'm just getting my wind.

1st Man: Then why are you lying on the floor?

Duke: I don't want to hurt anybody. See how they look?

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Duke: "Well, that's what I get for coming to Harvard to give a talk on what it means to be a good American."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Cops: I cant hold these guys back much longer, get out of here duke.

Duke: What? Did you say keep going Im still stronger?

• All I said was she had the face of a monkey, I didn't realize she had so many brothers!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke: I'm glad you all you cops showed up. These men attacked me for no reason.

Officer: Well, that one is Marlene Dietrich's husband. The second man is Gail Russell's husband. The third one is is Maureen O'hara's husband. The forth one is Janet Leigh's husband. The fifth one is Ella Raines Husband.

Duke: Well, one...maybe two of those guys had no reason to hit me. and I ain't about to tell them which ones. The others? Well,... you better get me out of here.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: "Hey! I only said I was THINKING about doing another Singin' Sandy Picture!"

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.