John Wayne Picture Game #158

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,254 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #157? 6

1. Colorado Bob (1) 17%
    2. brick (1) 17%
    3. ethanedwards (0) 0%
    4. FarmerSteve (0) 0%
    5. arthurarnell (2) 33%
    6. ShortGrub (0) 0%
    7. Tbone (2) 33%
    8. chester7777 (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4294 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #156 is...

dukefan1 :tongue1: I guess I'm on a funny roll! Thanks for the votes.

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hi

Waiter: Let me get this straight you want me to swap the hotel for a picturecard of Lassie.

Duke: Don't listen to him, I'll give you two of Lassie and one of Tom and Jerry.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Waiter, here's 20 bucks for you to get the Duke his favorite Chili Bill's Chili and be discreet we don't want to start a stampede.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Pilgrim:Here's that money I owe you Gastone, I sold this guys horse, now I need out of town and I mean NOW.
    Duke: That schmuck thinks that was my horse, he'll be sorry to find out that was his own nag that pulls his delivery cart!!!

Don't Believe In Surrenders!!!!!

• Guy in the middle: "Look at this! I just got John Wayne's autograph!"
    Guy with menu: "I'll give you $10 and a free dinner for it."
    Duke: "Fans, can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Man with Menu: "Check it out Al, I got the new John Wayne Trading Card!"

Duke: "I thought those weren't coming out yet!"

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Man with Hotel book: Here, give this credit card back to your friend. He gave me his sister's card by mistake.

Man in the middle: No, you got that wrong, HE is Marion.

Man with Hotel Book: Ok, Pal. And my name's Telulah.

Duke: Make front of my name again, buster, and Telulah will be singing Soprano!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "