Speaking of food, what's your favorite Burger joint?

There are 55 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 13,330 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Also, has anyone here had any White Castle burgers? I hear they are good if you get them at the actual restaurant anod not the frozen kind. I haven't tried the frozen kin--yet.

I have tried the White Castle up here and they were more leather with some bun and thousands of diced onions it seemed just outside of Philly. We had them in Georgia or Tennessee, can't remember and the burger tasted like meat and had a better bun with much less onions.

• Scottie,

Tell us more about "Higgis" I had a Scottman as a Director on "Chilibill's Kitchen" and He was always trying to get me to Do "Haggis" on the T.V. Show and I did Not Know What The Hell It Was ?
    :no:
    Bill

:cowboy:

I can send you a recipie if you want and if you fancy a bash at it i will send you some artificial cases to put it in dont know if you would be able to get the real thing over there.You would need a sausage filling machine to fill the bungs(cases) if you have a freindly butcher he could do it in no time at all

• That is a big thing at the Minnesota State Fair every year. They have batter fried Twinkies and all the candy bars brands that you can think of. I cannot bring myself to eat one, they sound way to sweet....and fattening!!

I've had so little actual Suger since my operation-that I can actually smell it in products as I pass by them when shopping. Still, I want to ty one sometime ;-)) I like Twinkies but rarely ever ae them. Knowing how bad they actually are for those who ear riht-I don't know if i could ever eat one-let alone one thats battered and fried.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• :thumbs_up:, they sound like good little burgers. I want to try some sometime. These would be perfect for me since I can't eat regular-sized Burgers in one siting anymore ;-))

That Ice Cream place sounds like our Marble Slab Cremery-places. I never been to either but I will visit a Marble Slab establishment after I finish a year time frame since my surgery.

• I have tried the White Castle up here and they were more leather with some bun and thousands of diced onions it seemed just outside of Philly. We had them in Georgia or Tennessee, can't remember and the burger tasted like meat and had a better bun with much less onions.

I wonder if these burgers are more like the ones you can get at McD's? I don't care for theirs but will eat them if certain conditions aricse-such as me getting sick because of not eating anything all-day or something like that?

• Yes, there are things that will get one into Mc, but you do need to be close to death.:shades_smile:

Chester :newyear:

To me, McDs is mostly :vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:, but I will give them one thing-make it two-I like their Chicken Wraps with Ranch in it as well as their French Fries.

• hi guys

we dont have many burger joints around here, we have a mc d's close by just a 10 min drive, an hungry jacks (burger king to you) about a 20 min drive away and our local chippy (fish and chip shop 2 min drive or 10 min walk) who makes them to order. havent had any burgers in about 2 months mostly have subway or an meal, either from tosscas (coffee shop), the coffe shop (thats what its called) or chineese.
    we have wendys over here but they only sell ice-creams, as for the rest have never heard of them. have heard of tacco bell because my brother saw them when he was o/s.

have just been told that brother may be off to afgan if he passes his bft requirements. he could end up eating dutch food what a laugh.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• I have always liked White Castle & In and Out, but they just opened a Sonic out here & I am hooked! :hyper:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Monseur, you are a LuLu!" (The Comancheros)

• Hi Smokey, Wendys Burgers are very good. I have eaten my fair share in past years ;) I also love their Ice Cream as well as the ice Cream from Dairy Queen.

• DQ will always hit the spot on a hot day. Carvel is good ice cream. A little more expensive than DQ, but creamier.
    We went to a place in California that had or has a miners theme or gold rush that had great food. I can not remember their name. I bought a card deck but can't find the cards to get their name.

• Speaking of Burgers, I miss eating at WalBangers in Corpus Christi-those were chargrilled and is my favorite way of cooking burgers.

• Oh the pains of this thread. You all make me hungry for a good burger. One good thing in not having transportation right now-is that it keeps me from eating out like I used to do.