John Wayne Picture Game #15

There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,020 times. The latest Post () was by chester7777.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who had the best caption for JW Game #14? 0

1. Chester777: (0) 0%
    2. Chance: (0) 0%
    3. Smokey? (0) 0%
    4. Hondo Duke Lane? (0) 0%
    5. dukefan1? (0) 0%
    6. General Sterling Price? (0) 0%
    7. Sands of Iwo Jima? (0) 0%
    8. Baron von Rassilon? (0) 0%

Hello Pilgrims!

First up, <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'>Congradulations! </span> to BrianB. He won the John Wayne Picture Game #13.
    Sadly to say, BrianB has passed away. I myself like to think of BrianB and John Wayne sitting around, having a cup of java, telling some interesting tales. We all shall miss him.

This weeks image is from one of my favorite movies,"Operation Pacific". I look forward to all the interesting captions that the members can dream up.

Remember to vote for the best caption of game #14! Good luck all!

[SIZE=3]"Here's to you Duke, untill we meet again."[/SIZE]

• well i don't know i think you may to have to start trimming those hairs and remember to dye it too the grey is showing

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• "Now, now, Duke Gifford, you know that I can't resist any man with a sailor's uniform, but I have to tell you that if you tell me that you are John Wayne, then I will loose control and no telling what I will do, big guy."

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Yeah, I know this Game's already Over, but what the heck (oh, and let me say I loved the quote with the DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL REFERENCE):

PATRICIA (thinking): "Yeah, I guess it's probably not lady-like but I just picked my nose and now I'm gonna...hehe!

JOHN WAYNE (thinking): She'll never find out, but I'm wiping my hands clean on her back - hehe! Have to look out for ole protecting Gary Cooper though...

Originally posted by itdo@Sep 8 2003, 10:44 AM
    Yeah, I know this Game's already Over . . .

Yeah, the game's over, but it started while you were gone!

I hope the newbies will feel free to post captions on the old pictures. Sure, we can't vote on the old ones anymore, but we can always use a new laugh!

I've said it once, and I'll probably say it again - good to have you back, itdo!

Chester