John Wayne Picture Game #187

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,052 times. The latest Post () was by Ethan.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #186? 5

1. chester7777 (0) 0%
    2. brick (2) 40%
    3. Saddle Tramp (1) 20%
    4. dukefan1 (2) 40%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4521 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #185 is...

chester7777 and dukefan1. :))): Great lines everyone!

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hi

Waiter. Do you see this thumb its hitched over a thousand miles.

Duke. Well it won't do you much good here because you dont get many trucks pass through here.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• WE ain't allowin breast feeding of polar bears in here.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Guy Standing: "You've already had your dessert, she's mine - I mean that bowl's mine so scram."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Mister! I could tell ya what to do with that thumb, if'n there wasn't a lady present,
    So for now the only thing I'll say is, stick it in your mouth and nurse on it, you cry
    baby butt! Now get out of here.

That'll Be the Day!

• waiter; I don't care if it was all she had clean to wear she's annoying the other patrons with that chicken suit!
    duke; the lady's name is feather's!!!!

Regards
    Ethan

Don't Believe In Surrenders!!!!!