Weekly games

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,495 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello Gang,

I just wanted to let you all know that the "Quote Game" and the "Guess The Movie Game" will not be posted next weekend. My eldest Daughter is getting married in Michigan that weekend and I'll be out of town for it. So, enjoy the games posted and I'll continue again in two weeks.

I'm glad that everyone still enjoys these games and I'll continue to do my best to keep them entertaining.

Thanks!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Mark, that's a bit unfair.
    I think you should do the honourable thing,
    and take a laptop.
    You can then post the threads whilst your daughter's busy
    confirming her vows!!

Best wishes, to you and your family on the special day.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Thanks, guys. But let's not be rushing that "grandchild" thing. Let them enjoy life for a bit before being made slaves to an infant. lol

• Have I actually missed something here? Where are these quote games located? I admit I DO have some Neurological problems at times but???????? ;-D

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Ditto on the best wishes. Children do represent responsibility but they can add a depth to our lives that would take more then my words could say.

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Enjoy yourself Mark. Congrats on your Daughters wedding. May God bless the young couple with love, joy, peace, and much happiness.
    Maybe in a few years you will be able to spoil a grand child.

• Thank you everyone. I appreciate the kind words. She's the first of my six children to take the plunge. I think she chose very well.

Mark