John Wayne Picture Game #17

There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 5,175 times. The latest Post () was by Robbie.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Voter for best caption for game #16! 0

1. smokey (0) 0%
    2. Hondo Duke Lane (0) 0%
    3. robbie (0) 0%
    4. Chester7777 (0) 0%
    5. itdo (0) 0%
    6. chance (0) 0%

Guess what? Chance won our game #15! Great going chance, this is for you!

This weeks image is from the movie, "Donovan's Reef". It's one of my favorites as I'm sure its all of yours. So let's see what you can come up with. And newbies, you are encouraged to join in the fun too!
    Trivia question: How many punches in this fight scene did Lee Marvin take from John Wayne?? (Extra question: Did they hurt? :stunned: )

Be sure to vote for best caption for game #16! See ya next week!

[SIZE=3]"Here's to you Duke, untill we meet again."[/SIZE]

• you pinch my best suit and you think i'm going to let you keep it not on your life so take that :wacko:

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• "No, Donovan not the right fist! You did this to me in The Comanchero's with that fist and I haven't completely gotton my feeling back in my jaw."

Well, that's all I could think of. :) Congrats, Chance! Let me put in my jabs on this question :lol: - 4 hits.

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• MARVIN: Hey Duke! People on this messageboard wanna know about symbols in films! So – what’s it mean that you want to hit me?

WAYNE: Means I wanna punch your nose!

MARVIN: But the broken slot-machine...that is a symbol for our being impotent! And then our bar is only frequented by merry sailors in their pretty white uniforms... they even dismiss the girls to come in an roll around with us. The fact that you’re wearing this funny hat which is mostly used by gays cruising the scene don’t help much, y’know.

WAYNE: Gosh! The reason for my shooting you in Liberty Valance is really that I was jealous of the SM-thing you and Jimmy Stewart had going, y’know, the whipping and stuff. And the black mask you wore... whoa! So this sub-plot has been going on for two pictures now?

MARVIN: Oh, Marion, does this mean what I think it do?

• I didnt mean to steal that part from you in 'The Dirty Dozen' sure we can put out a cover story that you turned down the part will that be ok. Ah Duke what are you dooooiiiiinnnnnnggggg?

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• JW....What'da mean that suit made me look fat anyway??? :angry:

*~*TryAndShutMeUp*~*

I challenge you to a dance off, sucka!!!

♥ ♥ ♥
    alison