9000+ Post Club

There are 155 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 94,878 times. The latest Post () was by Hondo Duke Lane.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Yes, congrats, my but that is a lot of posts! So,am I correct in thinking the KEITH is Ethan Edwards? My first name is Keith, and I am a 62 year old woman. I have traveled all over and have never met another woman with a first name of Keith. I have had GREAT fun with this name....and proud of it as it was my grandfather's name, Will Keith Hawks.

Yes, an unusual name for a woman, indeed. However, my mother's name was Euteva, and I, too, have never met another one in all my life.

While I am here speaking to 2 Keiths, I would like to take the time to congratulate Keith (aka ethanedwards) on his most recent milestone,
    9100 posts!

I've heard there are similar reports from the local fire department in Totnes as in Prattville, Alabama. Better keep the fan goin' and a fire extinguisher nearby!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Euteva.....quite unusual. I have never heard it either. Do you know where it came from? KPKEITH to distinguish from Ethan.

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• My understanding was it was also one of her aunts that had the same name, and it was of American Indian origin. But I'm not positive about the origin.

Chester :newyear:

There are quite a few Euteva's listed. I have put out a request to find the origin of the name for you! KPKEITH

• :agent:WOW! (bud)Chester and the Mrs...... :uhoh:

You are awesome! :headbonk:9900 Posts! :beer:

You guys rock! :punk:Congratulations on the next milestone here. :unsure:I can't believe that you about about to get :wacko:into the 5 digit region. (bump)

:book:Glad that you are here and have given so much here.:owned: You guys are awesome! :readpaper:Just think, :uhuh:you have been able :closedeyes:to post over 10,000 posts :hyper:here within 10 years. :confused_smile:That is roughly 1,000 posts :blink:a year.

:sad:Did I tell you that you are so awesome. :nono:

Happy 4th of July :gossip:and getting to this milestone.:fear: :sport:Don't let me forget that you guys are awesome.:punk:
    :drinks_wine:
    Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Caught you again, Keith!You just made it to 9200 Posts! Congratulations on your next milestone. Gotta keep up with your posts here. Keep it up. You are giving Chester and the Mrs..... a run for the money. Thanks for all your contributions here. See you soon at 93. Have a happy day.....

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Congratulations Jim and Sue, and Keith also. The board would not be near what it is without
    you good people.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• WOW, congrats to Sue, Jim and Keith. (newyr)! Well, it should be anyway,LOL. Boy, and I was excited with my 100. I know I will never catch up...don't need to, we have yall!

And thank you all SO MUCH for the tremendous amount of help you have given me. You do what I think Moderators are for and do it extremely well! KPKEITH