A little intrigue for my friends

There are 14 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,114 times. The latest Post () was by Cindyrella.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I want you all to meet someone very special to me. His name is, John MacDonald. I am putting his picture here along with another picture next to his. I will let you chew on that for awhile...

Cindy

Your friend is Howard Hughes's twin. Is he rich?

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• Yes, Keith, John really is the son of Howard Hughes and hopefully soon it will be proven. His is a long story, one filled with a lot of heartache and pain. There is a book called, "Family Secret" by, Warren Hull. In the book it tells of John's father of record, Robert MacDonald, and how he killed mobster, Benjamin (Bugsey) Siegel, and then later killed John's mother and himself in front of John. John's mother, Betty Ann Rockwell MacDonald, was on record as having been with Hughes and she was pregnant before marrying Robert. It was pretty much an arranged marriage. John's grandfather, Archie MacDonald, was very close to Hughes.

When I first joined this site, one of my first questions was whether Howard Hughes and Duke were really friends. I actually already knew the answer to the question but I was cusious if the members here knew.

There is a lot about me that has not been shared here for fear that I would become the site nut case and then no one would take me seriously. My love for Duke is real and I truly have loved him my entire life.

And as for whether John is rich, well, let me just say, that remains to be seen. For now I will tell you that he is rich in the ways that are most important. Although he has suffered greatly throughout his life, he has a love of life and family that is rare these days. He will be 70 this year and I hope he will live forever...

Cindy

• Hi Cindy -
    There is a distinct resemblance. I hope everything moves forward in a positive manner.
    And no, I don't think anyone here would think of you as a nut case! For one thing, everyone on this board loves Duke.

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hi Carl,

It's funny, if I had known this would not get many responses, I would not have been so afraid to approach it here.....I think everyone is asleep...:headbonk::sleepy:

Cindy

Hi Cindy, it perplexes me sometimes at the lack of participation on forums. I was one of two for about 2 years who were the only people posting till the posters grew to a hugn number of 5-now look at it? I see that can happen here too. The site I speak of is http://www.ww2f.com.

Anyway, I think the proof has been made, just the otherside dragging things out for greedy purposes.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I am ready to take this to the next level, so to speak. First, let me address the DNA comment. Yes, WaynamoJim, you are correct. If we could get our hands on some DNA proven to be that of Howard Hughes, the battle would be over. However, the current heirs will not allow it to be tested, if, in fact, the lab here in Houston has his true DNA. This is a VERY long story, one that is most personal and painful. I am extremely private and defensive when it comes to all of this.

You see, my dear friends, John MacDonald, may very well be the son of Hughes, but, I am the daughter. John's grandfather worked with Hughes Sr. and he watched Jr. grow up. Thing is, Archie MacDonald, was not actually John's grandfather, but rather, Hughes Sr., was. Hughes Jr., had been with Betty Ann Rockwell, John's mother. And as you can see from the photo, Jr., left her a little surprise on one of those dates! You can read more about John's family and his tragic beginning in life in a book called, "Family Secret", by Warren Hull. He also has a Facebook page under that title.

My mother was mentioned in several books on Hughes. Her brother-in-law, was the nephew of Ella Rice, Hughes' first wife. Uncle Rice would help Hughes find young girls along with his friend, Jerry Reed. And no, it's not the singer. There is a book called, "Howard Hughes in Las Vegas", where it says, "Jerry Reed has a photo of Howard and a young girl named Barbara, who had told her mother that they were married, although she never knew his true identity."

I have some other people who know about me. One is a Hollywood producer/director, Douglas Wellman, and a General, Mark Musick. Together they investigated a story and wrote a bok that came out last year called, "Boxes." It is a story that I totally believe about how Hughes had faked his death and took another mans identity and lived with a woman named Eva. She even had photos. I also have a private investigator who became my dearest friend, James Spiller, who worked with Houston attorney, George Parnham on the Mormon will case. Parnham has met with me as well.

There is too much of this story to write here and much is still being investigated so there is a lot that I cannot discuss at this time. John and I are up against some very powerful people so the odds are against us. God is on our side so our hope is in Him. We need your prayers!

For now I felt it was time to share this about myself with the rest of my friends here. Some already knew...They treated my secret with respect and showed only love for me and did not make jokes about it, and for that I am so grateful. You know who you are, and I love you dearly...

Cindy

• cindy best of luck in your endeavours hope you get what you want and much much more, nutcase or not your who you are and we all love you for it ( a little aussie humour here). my hopes and prayers are with you

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Thanks Smokey....

Maybe I should show all of you how much my son looked like his grandpa when they were close to the same age...And one of me at the gravesite compared to dad and grandpa. This is NOT my happy face, but then who could be happy when all they have to visit is a grave! The one of me was from the early 90's.

Cindy

• well if looks could prove anything your one of the family for sure you lad when i saw his photo my first words were holly s**t because they could be 2 peas in a pod lovely looking lad by the way, with you if you had short hair well 3 peas come to mind. again best of luck hope it all comes youur way

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• This is a very interesting story, Cindyrella. I have only read two books on Howard Hughes, but not recently. One was Citizen Hughes by Michael Drosnin about Hughes' years in Vegas and his reach of power from the blacked out suite in his Hotel. The other was Heir Not Apparent by Suzanne Finstad about the years of searching for heirs after Hughes' death. Have you read this book and was your father mentioned in it? I must admit, the resemblance is errie. Your father and son both strike the look. I hope you do find out the truth someday. I can understand how frustrating it is to want to find truth but have it just out of reach.

And for the record, you don't come across as a nut case.

Not yet. :wink_smile: (kidding, of course. lol)

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hi Mark,

Yes, I read and have a copy of, "Heir Not Apparent." I actually communicated with Suzanne Finstad, and she advised me that I needed to get an attorney. I called and spoke with Ted Dinkins, at the law firm of Baker & Botts, himself. He was the attorney assigned to find the lost heirs and represent them. Because this is an on going situation, I cannot say more on that here.

I really appreciate your kindness in not thinking I am a nut...I might be crazy, but, I am not a money hungry, lying, or insane fool. :)

As I have expressed, this is very personal and breaks my heart. My daughter is taking her dad to the movies tomorrow night. Witnessing that is bitter sweet for me, because it is something I was never able to do with my father. And I never will have ANY daddy-daughter experiences or sweet memories of being with him. I would rather have discovered that my dad was homeless and living on the streets. At least I could have found him, taken him in my arms, and let him know, that even if he felt worthless, he was priceless to me!

Cindy