How Do You Measure The Length Of A Gun

There are 11 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,025 times. The latest Post () was by CHANCE.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi gang i know this must sound like a strange question and obvious one. I have a vague idea of how to do it but i'm not quite sure. :stunned:

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"

• Huh?

My gum in my mouth is 6 -7 inches. Are you kiddin?

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Uh, fella's , I believe our friend had a misprint. I am sure he means...how do you measure the lenth of a Gun. Am I correct in my assumption, CHANCE? I don't want to cut up my gum while measuring with my tape measure! Hee hee. Dukefan1

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hey, the topic is in Off Topic Discussions. You never know. If the man wants to measure his gum, who are we to chastise him for it?

Actually, I figured he probably did mean gun, which you measure from where the barrel meets the frame to the end of the barrel, if you're talking about revolver length. Otherwise, guns are measured in their caliber.

Chester

• You're a hoot, Chance. :lol: I was just having some fun with you, and well I actually measured my gum in my mouth. :D I guess I was really bored, and just poking fun at ya'll (southern expression). :rolleyes: I know very little about "GUNS", so I really don't know what to tell you, so let the experts respond. ;)

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote