Demise Of The Mag 7 Painting

There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,246 times. The latest Post () was by Robbie.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Awww, too bad. It would have been a great painting. I am glad I got one of you originals with me and the Duke. Thanks for offering to do it, CHANCE. You have a gift and are a true friend to share it with us. Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Chance,

Sorry, I have not been here very much, and my scanner went out before I could send you a picture. If you ever want to try and do it again, I will promise to send you a pic. I am sorry, I really wanted to be a part of it. If for some reason you decide to try again please look me up.

Stacy

• Hi Stacy don't worry the gals picture is still on as far as i know. So if you still want to join in your Welcome. Hi Dukefan1 I was really looking forward to doing this picture it would have been neat but sorry to say there was a lack of interest which is a pity but another time (soon )perhaps. :(:stunned:

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"

• I am relatively new here so I don't quite understand what is going on here. Were you looking for volunteers to send in pictures or did you have a set group of people that just never got a pic sent to you?

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• SXVIPER I was going to a painting of members a sort of magnificent & with the Duke in the middle and i needed photo's of members who would be interested in appearing in the painting. I got Chesters ,Dukefan1 and brianb's but still waiting for several other photo's.It has been going for a while. But if there is still members who are interested i might be willing to bring it back because i was looking forward to painting it. Hope this helps. I'm feeling rather Guilty don't know why about cancelling it that i may do it any way. :stunned:

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"