Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 486,294 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• HAPPY

41st. BIRTHDAY

to Vera(Senta)

I hope you had agreat day.

In case anyone, wonders where Senta is,
    she's had trouble logging on.
    She has Emailed me, personally,
    and I have passed this on to Kevin.

Hope to have you back soon, Vera.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Let me add my belated wishes to both Kevin and Vera, for a very Happy Birthday.

Also for Vera, I wish you to also have a very Happy Valentines Day.

With warmest regards--the Ringo Kid (aka) Carl von Texas.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hey Happy Belated Birthday, Kevin. That is 38 years old? :cake: Wow that's young. Hope your day is a great one! :cake:

Cheers :cool::beer:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi Kevin

I apologise for being so late in wishing you a happy birthday. Thanks for the brilliant new messageboard and for your time and effort in maintaing this great forum and great group of people.

Again I wish you a belated happy 38th and many happy returns.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Thank you Chester and Jay.

Apart from a head cold having a good day!!

If you believe our troll we should all be getting a zimmer frames for birthday presents LOL

Kylie or Gillian Anderson or Catherine Zeta Jones would be nice (only kidding wife)

Mike

• Hi Mike, I wish I could send you a nice :present: for your birthday but do not have an address to send one to. So I am left with only being able to wish you a very nice and HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I hope you will eat plenty of :cake: and possibly some :pizza: to also go with a few glasses of: :beer: Anyway, have a happy birthday.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..