Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 487,104 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thanks Keith. May age is finely catching up with my looks. We start on the road tomorrow for Witerset with a few stops along the way.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• Bill (aka BILL OF PA)

Murray (aka kilo6)

Graham (aka CHANCE)

We sure have been missing folks' birthdays lately. We hope all of you had a wonderful, "Wayne-derful" birthday! Y'all certainly deserve it!

Bill, I'm just a few months behind you . . . I'll be 63 in December!

Chester :newyear: (and the Mrs. :angel1: sends her greetings, too!)

• thanks for the wishes, it was good and I sincerely appreciate those mentions. I'm feeling the wrath of a hard life and find myself mentally fantatsic, physically feeling it. thanks again.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• It is now officially July 4th here in the States, and I think STILL the 4th down under, so here's wishing smokey a wonderful, "Wayne-derful" birthday.

And of course, birthday greetings to our good buddy here state-side, Colorado Bob!!

You both deserve the very best life has to offer!

Happy Birthday to You!!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Happy Birthday, Smokey! You are one special lady. Have a fantastic day, though it is over by now for you. We'll just celebrate it here in the states just for you. We still have 15 hours left here.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Thank you Keith, Jim, Sue, and all my other friends here, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Smokey!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.