Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 490,852 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Everybody, join in now as we sing Happy Birthday to

Chilibill!

Happy Birthday to You!</span>

<span style=\'color:purple\'>(and many mo-o-o-o-o-o-ore!)

:gossip::gossip::gossip::gossip::gossip:
    (voices joining in, from all around the globe)

Chilibill, your zest for life is paralleled by none, and is an inspiration to all!

Have a wonderful, "wayne-derful", bestest day ever!!

Fondly,

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

(Thanks, everybody, you did a great job!)

• Thank you everyone on my Big 75 th. :D It looks like I am Stuck here at the 26 Bar Ranch for another day. I did go out to the Airport to check the Runway and the Snow had melted a little bit and then Froze Solid, and I only go Stuck Two Times with my old 1973 Pickup, and after I finally got into 4 Wheel Drive made it back to the Ranch! :fear2:

So I will spend the day here on the Ranch by my self and Bug You Guys And Gals on the JWMB. :)

26 Bar Rose can not get out of the Ranch where She lives. So I guess I am the Marshal and the Law on this 64,000 Acre Ranch for the Day. You can not get in or out without 4 Wheel Drive and I have not seen a Soul all day, so I am going out and Spoil My New Mare SILVER with more Carrots. :jump:

Chilibill :cowboy:

• hi Chillibill, A very happy belated birthday coming from canada to you!
    hope you had a great day on your 75th.
    While not a tequila man, i shall smoke a fine cigar in honor of your special day.

-IHW

• Hi Erscolo

Sorry I'm a little late, But

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :lol: :D

I hope you had a great day, and
    got to spend time with family and friends.

Best wishes

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• Happy Birthday Erscola Emmanuel and Chillibil ( some belated ) take care have fun and please keep posting murray :)

Greetings from North of the 49th

• To ChiliBill, Erscolo, Emmanuel and <span style='color:purple'> MoonshineSally; </span> HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHES TO YOU ALL................

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi all

I would like to say to The Ringo Kid

BIRTHDAY

Carl, I hope you have a great day
    and many more my friend.

Emmanuel

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• A great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Carl. One more and you'll be at that "Lordy, Lordy, Lordy, Look Who's Forty" level. :rolleyes:
    Have a very GREAT DAY, my Corpus buddy :jump:
    Cheers - Jay :D:D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"