Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 490,853 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thank you Emmaunel, for the nice B-day greetings. heh he--glad we both are May presants to our mothers. :D

Hi Jay, thank you as well my friend from the Alamo City. My day is much better because of you all here.

Thanks to you as well kilo. ;)

Hello Senta, thank you for the kind wishes as well my dear friend. I hope all is well for you over there. My day is much better because of you as well. :)

Take care my friend--TRK.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Looks like we've missed a few birthdays the past few weeks - :cry2: - sorry!!

Belated greetings to Moonshine Sally, Erscolo and Emmanuel - from what you've said, looks like you had a good day!

Now, if I hurry, I can get in an almost belated Happy Birthday to Carl (at least in my time zone :lol: !). I hope your birthday was a great one, Ringo, you deserve it!

• :D Thank you Chester--you got me --------------------- in time that is. :) I did have a good day--the temperature was nice and slightly cool, I drank too much iced tea--but it went down very well, spent some time with my cats on the porch--they used me as their playground trying to "tag" each other around my left leg. I was a bit wounded several times when they both bit down a bit too hard on my naked toes. :D I finished my day off with a hot Turkey sandwich for supper :):) and I watched Clint Eastwood in: "Any Which Way You Can" for about the ten-thousandth time. :)

• Hey Carl, Happy Belated Birthday!! ASorry I missed it, I have been tied up with Turkey hunitng and all the scouting and prep work. Hope you had a wonderful day and I wish you many more!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

Originally posted by SXViper@May 12 2006, 08:22 PM
    Hey Carl, Happy Belated Birthday!! ASorry I missed it, I have been tied up with Turkey hunitng and all the scouting and prep work. Hope you had a wonderful day and I wish you many more!!!

[snapback]31240[/snapback]

Thank you Todd. Late or not, I greatly appreciate being thought of on my day. ;) Turkey hunting sounds nice. I would like to someday live in an area where that is possible. I wonder if there are places in Colorado where you can hunt turkeys? Tis one of my fav dishes. :D

Take care and best regards--C.

• Holy Heffers Hondo, <span style='color:orange'> I Hope <span style='color:yellow'> and <span style='color:gray'> Wish To <span style='color:green'> You To <span style='color:blue'> Have A <span style='color:red'> Very <span style='color:purple'> Happy <span style='color:orange'> Birthday.<span style='color:yellow'> I also <span style='color:gray'> Wish You <span style='color:green'> Many Many More.<span style='color:blue'> Cheers and Rootbeers--TRK.</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span>

• A Little Late, but I want to thank each and ever one of you for your greetings to me. I have been to say the least very busy, and I have been blessed in many different ways. I have met a beautiful woman, and we have been on cloud nine, and then we borke up, :cry2: but now I am with someone else and we are a little long distance, but it has been worth it. :wub:

Enough of that, ;) I appreciate the birthday wishes and it seems to be coming true. Look forward to chatting again soon. :P

Cheers Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote