Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 490,858 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hey Zach, sorry I was not able to get to a computer to wish you a VERY HAPPY Birthday. I hope that someone in your family circle or circle of friends, gave you as a gift, one (or more) of the boxed sets of some of the Duke's movies that are for sale.

Cheers and Rootbeers--C.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi all,

Let me be the first to say.

BIRTHDAY

To Kilo6. Murray, I hope you have a wonderful
    day with your wife and children as well as other
    family and friends. I hope you have many more.

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• Hello All
    I thank you for the salutations. I have not been very conscientious about checking the calendar for member Birthdays and Anniversaries. In addressing that I offer my sincere hope that every members birthday brings something positive to their lives. I know one generic happy Birthday doesn't cut it but I offer it anyway. As for Anniversary dates I have said before and I say again that I remain impressed with the humor knowledge goodwill that members demonstrate on the many threads. . I am headed into the back yard to cut some wood into fireplace size lengths. The idea is to work up a good appetite and then have a meal at a restaurant. We will see what the scale shows after this calorie burning/ consuming balancing act. If anyone needs an excuse please have a cold one today and join me in a toast ( near beer for me ) to all the members birthdays Hoo Ra :jump:

Greetings from North of the 49th