Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 487,681 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello all
    Happy B the Day you was boin Arthur and yahoo to yous as well Mr Saddletramp. Rock it till u drop thats about 3 beer 4 me or it will be in Monument in o7. take care all murray

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Hi Jay, sorry I was not here yesterday to wish you a HAPPY 64th BIRTHDAY!!!!</span>

As Kermit the Frogmight say: <span style=\'color:red\'>Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!.

Best regards from your nearby friend--Carl. :holiday_irish::tongue1::tooth::walkman::kiwibird::russia::violinist:

P.S. The Violinist here is playing for you: "The Yellow Rose of Texas & then: Dixie."

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hello all
    I was born on the 13th ( for me it was a friday morning ) of June 1958. One of our children was also born on the 13th as was my maternal grandmother (on the 13th) :cowboy: . M is the 13th letter of the alphabet. Anyways Jay I hope you hoot with the owls this weekend and soar with the Eagles when you need to. Hey Jay how about we swing the Van past Texas and you join the trek to monument. I do not speak for Emmanuel or my wife or In Harms Way ( the latter might join in--who knows, he is a wild Albertan ) however I am chief Bottle washer so they may consider my opinions. Yahoo Well sir we did it in WW1 and WW2 and we can do it now-- it being a joint Canadian US team event. Come to think of it I do not remember when it happened but I am sure that I got older this year, as the number gets bigger I tend to reduce the party time and increase the quality time. Have fun but don't take your guns to town. :jump:

• Thank you everyone for the birthday greetings - I've been away from the board for several days and have just now read the congratulations. I had a rather quiet one which is the way I like them these days.
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hello All
    Hey there EE and Erthomp hope you never get ugly, and yet I do not suggest you try dying young and leaving a good looking corpse. Take care yall and may be so we see ya down ta the valley next fall. It is shaping up to be like an old time mntn folk rendezvous. I may be guilty of promoting, and I will wear that, but if inviting good people to consider attending a gathering like this is wrong, then I'm wrong about too many things to try and care. Happy B Day gentlemen. m :D

• Dear Keith,
    May I wish you

Very Happy Birthday
    It is great then you are around inspiring us for more and more intersting conversation.

And you've done a really great job at Duke Movie descussions. I myself always reread them after watching Duke's movies.

Sure you will have a very special day today.

With best wishes,
    Vera

• Keith; Have a Good 60th Birthday and have some Fun!!!

I can still remember my 60th. My Wife had a Big 6-O Birthday Party for me with my Three Children the Grandchildren and Many of my old Friends. :)

Then the Kicker came She gave me a pair of $700.00 Kangaroo Western Boots that I had been talking about for a long time. :stunned:

The only thing is that She Got them with My Credit Card so I ended up Paying for the Fancy Kangaroo Boots Myself. :fear: I still have the Boots and wear them at the 26 Bar Ranch when we have Guests at the Ranch and to Church on Sunday. :D

Bill :cowboy: