Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 490,668 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Happy Birthday big guy!

Hope you had a great day yesterday. Sorry that I missed you yesterday.

Stay young and keep your health. Talk to you soon.

Happy Birthday!

Cheers B) Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Wow, you guys and gals, thanks for the many birthday greetings! I had a wonderful day, topped off by a HUGE pot of John Wayne chili, accompanied by some of the Mrs.' hot corn bread, and surrounded by my family. As my 18-year old noted, it's the first time we've made a pot of that chili that we didn't take it someplace - we actually had some left over, for the next couple of days!

Yum, yum!!!

Thanks again, y'all!

Chester :newyear:

• Robbie,

Both the Mrs. and I would like to apologize for missing your birthday a couple of weeks ago! I was in Disneyland with our kids, and she was working like crazy putting the house back together after our kitchen remodel, and neither of us was near the computer for about a week. We still haven't quite caught up on our reading from that absence.

Anyway, belated though it may be, we do sincerely hope you had a great birthday!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hi all,

InHarmsWay, sorry this is a wee bit late

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY:present: :present:

I hope you had a great day.

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• Hi Okiedokie

Happy birthday, I'm glad that you decided to join this messageboad and have posted semi frequently since the summer. I enjoy your many posts on the IMDB and I hope you will make many on this messageboard as well.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Happy Birthday Durhamcowboy and okidokie. Hope this day is your best of the new year and memorable for you.

This year will be memorable of sorts for me as well because, I will be turning 40 in a few months and I guess considered: "Over-the-hill." :bowwow:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..