Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 486,553 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thanks Gang Had a Great Day it was quiet just how i like it put my feet up watch Rosster Cogburn (Gret Film) and did my favorite thing EAT! am still stuffed to burstin.
    IT's nice to nbe back feeling like my old self a little.Didn't need the fire extinguisher mark culdn't fit all the candles on, lol:hyper:
    Graham

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"

• Why thank you kindly, I'm getting the double wammy today since my BD falls on fathers day. So I'm smokin some pork tenderloins to go with some new tators and fresh picked green beans but the best is I have the seachers and the shootist recorded in high def on tivo, needless I'm going to enjoy my day. Thanks again and my I bid you a happy fathers day.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Happy Birthday, Brick! A birthday on Father's Day...Double the gifts then, eh? I hope you have a great day.

By the way, When smoking tenderloins? How do you keep those lit? Hee hee

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• :cake:Happy :present: Birthday:cake:Brick! :present:

:cake:Hope you have a great one! :present: Here drinking to you!:beer:

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• :cake: Happy Birthday Ethan !!!!!!:present:

I am another one who always seems to be a day late.
    I was born May 27th.:cry2: I blame my mom for dawdling.

Hope it was everything you hope for and that you have more than you can imagine to come.

E-P

"John Wayne is not just an actor and a very fine actor,John Wayne is the United States of America."

• I was born May 27th.:cry2: I blame my mom for dawdling.

It would be neat if one of our members shared a birthday with Duke. Our son has a May 28th birthday, and wishes he was a little earlier. I guess the Mrs. was dawdling even more than your mom :wink_smile:. Or maybe I was the one dawdling a few months earlier . . . :teeth_smile:.

Plenty of greats born in the month of May - of course John Wayne, but also Bob Hope (May 29th) and James Stewart (May 20th), just to name a couple.

Chester :newyear:

• You share the same birthday as my best friend in Washington (state) Frank. He is not a member here but im trying to get him to join.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..