Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 490,718 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Happy Birthday ErThomp! If it were possible, i'd hire Marylin Ba-ba-ba-bamp Monroe, to sing you that song!

Happy Birthday--Best regards--Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Happy belated Birthday erthomp143!!

Anyone else who might have celebrated a B-Day since i was away again, Happy Belated Birthday to you as well.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Thanks guys! You all are the BEST! My youngest daughter (twins) called me at midnight to sing to me - what could be better! I am celebrating tonight with my hubby and a BIG bottle of Jack Daniels! :hyper:

I am loving every minute of it! I hope the next 40 years are even better than the first 40.

I have to tell you one of the gifts my other daughter got me (yes, I already opened it)....it was a small paperback book and the front reads - SEX AFTER 40 - and when you open it - all the pages are blank!!!! LOL. I just about peed my pants I laughed so hard.

Well, thanks again fellas. I'm so glad to have ALL of you as part of my day!

:teeth_smile:

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."

• Hi Ladybug, im late as usual but, I wish you the best fro your Birthday. As Kermit the Frog would say: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADYBUG....YAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Take care and best regards--C.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• :tank:Happy Belated Birthday, Ladybug! :punk:

Hope your day was special (bud)and did you say that you just about peed :wacko:in your pants.

:hyper: That's a sign of old age! :hyper::birthday:

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Would anyone like to see a picture of my 40th birthday present from my husband?

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper::hyper: :hyper:

Anita,

Here's wishing you a belated :birthday: !

Sorry we missed your actual birthday. Sure seems like it was a good one.

So . . . a new Harley . . . you're not excited, are you? :biggrin:

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1: