Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 487,875 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thanks for the well wishes. I had a nice B-day with my family. 46 ain't too old, is it? I use to worry about getting old, but just like a fine wine, as I age...I get better. Well, at least that's what I tell myself. :wink_smile: heee heeee

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Thanks for the well wishes. I had a nice B-day with my family. 46 ain't too old, is it? I use to worry about getting old, but just like a fine wine, as I age...I get better. Well, at least that's what I tell myself. :wink_smile: heee heeee

Mark

46??????? Good lord have mercy. And I thought I was getting ol......um, ahem, Happy late Birthday dukefan1. I ain't too far behind. :wink_smile:

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Happy Belated Birthday, Mark! Hope it was a great one. Sorry I didn't write sooner.

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Thanks guys, it was a good birthday. I opened my mouth and told my daughter that I would like to take up painting someday. Well, she went and got me painting supplies. Now I'll be expected to paint something. I knew I should have taken that art test where you draw the turtle character on the back of comic books earlier in my life. :stunned:

Mark

• 46 ain't too old, is it? I use to worry about getting old, but just like a fine wine, as I age...I get better.

AMEN to that! I wouldn't mind being 46 again (and being younger, leaner, stronger . . . ). I sure wouldn't want to be transported back in time and relive those 15 years over again, though.

Kudos to you on picking up on a new hobby! Let us know how it goes :wink_smile: .

Chester :newyear:

• Well it's still 6 min to your Birthday local time but not in other places so Hey have a great day. Doctors orders at least one pint three would be better. regards to you and yours this day. Murray

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Happy Birthday Moon Shine Sally Hope belgium is nice to you. take care Murray

Greetings from North of the 49th

• I hope you have a very happy and exciting birthday, Moonshine Sally. Ain't it cool, sharing the same birthday month as Duke?

Mark

• Happy Birthday Emmanuel (belated) and Moonshine Sally (belated as well.). I hope you had a great day, both of you, and many more to come. Wishing you the best day of your lives.

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Happy Birthday, Carl. :hyper: :present:

I hope it turns out to be a great day for you. Enjoy it, they only come once a year....thank God! lol

Mark