Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 482,250 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thank you all for the kind wishes. It was a great one for me. Can't believe I keep aging though! You figure! A happy belated birthday to Cindy as well.

I do appreciate all of you a lot.

Cheers :cool: Mike

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• For Mike and Cindy--HAPPY-belated-BIRTHDAYS. Im glad I get to share being a Taurus with two others I greatly care about ;-)) Mine was on May 11th ;-))

Cheers and Rootbeers--Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Thank you Carl for the warm thoughts, and I might add a Happy Be-belated Birthday to you. Hope you are doing well.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi

I've been very remiss and missed many old friends birthdays too many to name but for all of you either belated birthday wishes for your last birthdays or early greetings for your next one

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Not sure how we missed this, but smokey is not the only member with a birthday today.

Let's all gather round and sing Happy Birthday to Colorado Bob, too!

:gossip::gossip::gossip::gossip:

Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday,
    :kiss:smokey:kiss:
    and
    :cowboy:Colorado Bob
    :cowboy:,
    Happy birthday to you!

Wishing both of you a great day,

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• thanks you really know how to cheer someone up, worked on my birthday and went to bed early as i was tired didnt do much else, hope you had a good one bob

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"